Where are the Paralympics?

(12 Posts)
Aeroflotgirl Thu 08-Sep-16 09:13:37

I have watched the opening ceremony last night which was fantastic. And turned my tv on in the morning hoping to watch the Paralympics whilst getting dc ready for school and some during the day whilst doing chores, where are they? I recall the mainstream Olympics being everywhere straight after the opening ceremony?

Seeline Thu 08-Sep-16 09:16:48

Channel 4
But there won't be any this morning because of the time difference. Live coverage starts at 1 pm today I think.

Aeroflotgirl Thu 08-Sep-16 09:18:08

Thank you Seeline smile

Orangetoffee Thu 08-Sep-16 09:24:12

As Seeline said, live coverage will be on channel4 from 1pm. I think All4 do highlights in the morning and also live streaming.
I am looking forward to it.

Aeroflotgirl Thu 08-Sep-16 09:44:22

Me too, the athletes are awsome, and it will be fantastic to see them compete. I diden't watch much mainstream Olympics, but will watch the Paralympics when I can.

yeOldeTrout Thu 08-Sep-16 09:47:46

BBC WS radio is covering this a lot, too (but you need DAB).

Orangetoffee Thu 08-Sep-16 10:39:10

We managed to go to quite a few events in 2012 and that was a fantastic experience.

MrsA2 Thu 08-Sep-16 20:06:17

Really disappointed it's the last leg rather than live or even pre-recorded sport on c4 7.30-8.30. That's prime 'put the toddler to bed and have two hours before my own bedtime' TV time and won't get to see much sport. I can't even find any red button type coverage elsewhere?

Orangetoffee Thu 08-Sep-16 21:59:10

You can watch it live via their website.

powershowerforanhour Fri 09-Sep-16 15:26:09

Yay Jason Smyth!! Third Olympic 100m gold in a row!! By a Bolt-like margin too.

ohisawthat Fri 09-Sep-16 20:16:17

Yes, great race for Jason Smyth! So glad Libby Clegg has been reinstated in her event, and really excited about Johnny Peacock`s race later. Liam Malone looks really up to challenge for that title! Really enjoying the coverage on C4 today - it was a bit all over the place last night - far too much chat! Oh gosh, I`ve just looked up to see Johnny Vegas celebrating on The Last Leg - hilarious!

powershowerforanhour Sat 10-Sep-16 00:18:42

Well that was a pretty convincing win too....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now