Nashville season 4! Who's watching

(41 Posts)
MiddleClassProblem Fri 26-Aug-16 12:49:06

Just watched ep 1.

Love Rayna and Juliette stuff. I'm sure it won't be long until Juliette is running to her for a confident.

Don't like Scarlett being between the doctor and Gunner. She should just be with the doctor. Gunner is like some Dawson's Creek leftover.

Sultansofbling Fri 26-Aug-16 21:40:36

I'm watching. Just love Nashville. First episode just setting the scene and catching up on last season. No doubt it will all be kicking off soon. Can't wait smile

MiddleClassProblem Fri 26-Aug-16 23:26:14

I'm managing to resist looking up what happens at the mo. I'm normally a spoiler hound blush

Trills Fri 26-Aug-16 23:44:45

How does one find it to watch?

MiddleClassProblem Fri 26-Aug-16 23:48:58

It's on sky living, first ep on sky catch up

Trills Sat 27-Aug-16 00:06:21

That is not a kind of telly that I have.

I have quite a few kinds of telly but not that.

Never mind.

MiddleClassProblem Sat 27-Aug-16 00:10:46

It was on in the US ages ago so it might be on some dodgy streaming site somewhere confused

Trills Sat 27-Aug-16 00:18:19

I can neither confirm nor deny whether I know how to use "dodgy sites" wink

WrappedInABlankie Sat 27-Aug-16 00:26:51

Yes!!!!

I love gunner blush however Scarlett needs to be with the dr she can't keep doing the Same 3 men! The last song on the last season was beautiful though!

MiddleClassProblem Sat 27-Aug-16 09:10:21

I do wish they would have just let her and Gunner have a genuine platonic, best friends relationship but they really don't like writing those in often. It just feels like it's looping and then they'll get back together and then they'll break up etc. Gets dull after a bit, they're not Ross and Rachel.

Lol I can see why you like Gunner. I'd rather Luke Wheeler grin

Trills, I can neither confirm nor deny that I ever have either. Also I had to type your name 4 times thanks to autocorrect who insists you are called Trolls. I apologise if I accidentally call you that in future threads blush

Chiliprepper Sat 27-Aug-16 09:13:12

Great show! Though do think this season is not as good, needs more music less angst imho! trills it is on Amazon prime/firestick as well!

MiddleClassProblem Sat 27-Aug-16 11:03:27

It's on prime? Damn I might binge the whole thing

MiddleClassProblem Sat 27-Aug-16 14:34:10

It's not on Amazon video on my Xbox sad

Chiliprepper Sun 28-Aug-16 21:45:32

Strange! That's where I watched it, do they delete things?

MiddleClassProblem Mon 29-Aug-16 00:00:10

How long ago? They only have a set contract time that they have it. Sky has 1-3 box set as showing 4 they will prob put that up when it's fine until their contract is finished. They normally have exclusivity for the contract period. Thats why you see things hope from Netflix to Amazon etc as they just get the next contract

MiddleClassProblem Mon 29-Aug-16 00:00:56

DH is a scheduler so I know some of the boring stuff lol

Chiliprepper Mon 29-Aug-16 13:01:00

The more you know! It was probably only about 4-5 months ago...

Buzzardbird Mon 29-Aug-16 13:04:21

I know a streaming site if anyone needs to know where they can view it. They are up to episode 21 on there!

I might need to binge.

Iguessyourestuckwithme Mon 29-Aug-16 13:04:37

Why isn't it on more 4 anymore sad I love nashville and now can't watch it sad

MiddleClassProblem Mon 29-Aug-16 13:11:11

It's gone to sky, Iguess. Ft know why they didn't want to keep it or if it was a money thing.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Mon 29-Aug-16 13:14:01

I binged and am on episode 15 now.

I'm loving this season. It might be my favourite so far.

MiddleClassProblem Mon 29-Aug-16 13:20:53

Oh really? I'm still resisting reading ahead. It's so slow waiting to watch things weekly! I'm not really used to it anymore for dramas.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Mon 29-Aug-16 13:23:31

I won't say much but there is some really good music and new singers to look forward to, and the storylines really hot up later in the season too.

MiddleClassProblem Thu 08-Sep-16 18:00:40

Just caught up with ep 2. Glad the sister is hopefully, finally, gone.

Oh, Juliette too! I was stupidly hopefully. This will be cat and mouse for the whole series.

And boo the doctor now turning out to be a twat

Gizlotsmum Thu 08-Sep-16 18:03:46

I'm not sure about the Dr.. There is something sinster about him....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now