One Of Us

(239 Posts)
lastqueenofscotland Tue 23-Aug-16 21:39:54

Is anyone watching this? I think im going to end up hooked!

Justmuddlingalong Tue 23-Aug-16 21:41:31

Me. How many parts, do you know?

HariboFrenzy Tue 23-Aug-16 21:42:32

HatePaperDoll Tue 23-Aug-16 21:43:32

I'm watching but struggling to see at this point how it's going to be strung out for 4 episodes. Sticking with it for now though.

Gooseysgirl Tue 23-Aug-16 21:44:00

Ha just logged in here to see if anyone else was watching grin

Tiggeryoubastard Tue 23-Aug-16 21:45:37

Can't get into it at all.

lastqueenofscotland Tue 23-Aug-16 21:45:43

I'm liking how it's not a traditional "who dun it"

ApocalypseSlough Tue 23-Aug-16 21:45:46

Ade Edmondson's in it.
Lots of good people but I'm not gripped so far...

mishmash1979 Tue 23-Aug-16 21:46:47

Oh god am so scared; what r they going to do To him???!!!

AnnieNoMouse Tue 23-Aug-16 22:05:45

I found that gripping - looking like a worthy successor to the Williams brothers The Missing.
I have questions.
Was the woman selling the drugs the same woman giving medicine to the ill daughter(?) and also the police detective?
And who was the man the woman drug dealer sold to? Was that Rob?
And was Grace's younger brother somehow viewing Claire's text messages?
And did Rob recognise the killer when the killer first turned up?

Optimist1 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:06:34

And the senior female pollice office was the woman selling LSD to the dead boy's brother!

Optimist1 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:06:47

*police officer

Gooseysgirl Tue 23-Aug-16 22:10:38

Yes to all the above, that's what I thought too... The detective lady was doing the drug deal with Rob the brother. Juliet S was magnificent as always..

lastqueenofscotland Tue 23-Aug-16 22:11:45

I thought Rob recognised him when he first turned up too...

Namechanger2015 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:12:10

I thought Graces younger brother was actually the one sending messages to Adams nurse sister. But I think that's wrong.

Ade Edmundsons appearance at the end was quite chilling!

Emison Tue 23-Aug-16 22:13:39

The last 30 minutes were definitely better than the first 30. I'll be watching next week smile

Optimist1 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:13:54

Cross-posted with Annie - as you'll see I'm pretty sure it was the police detective. And Yes, it was Rob that she sold the drugs to. I thought the girl she promised the operation to was her daughter, but have nothing to substantiate that. And finally, not sure whether Rob recognised the Bad Man. Hopefully other posters will be along soon to make things a bit clearer!

Clawdy Tue 23-Aug-16 22:15:07

It's a bit confusing, though very gripping. I too was unsure if it was Rob, though DH was sure it was. And the bit with Sam texting Claire seemed odd.

I thought the drug receiver was someone different and not the brother. I also thought Graces little brother had hacked the nurse's Facebook in a stalkerish manner. Did anyone else think that the other bloke (farm hand) was a bit too emotional crying over Grace? I suspect that he may be her natural father or maybe had an unhealthy crush on her.

Justmuddlingalong Tue 23-Aug-16 22:16:31

I have set a series link but will need to rewatch the 1st episode, as I'm already a bit muddled.

AnnieNoMouse Tue 23-Aug-16 22:16:54

So female drug dealer = detective = mother of sick child, who sold drugs to Rob - so when she turns up next week Rob and co will be able to get her to collude with the rest of them.

I thought Graces younger brother was actually the one sending messages to Adams nurse sister. But I think that's wrong. Namechanger - that makes sense - he's hacked into her exes Facebook?

Optimist1 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:16:59

I think the same as Namechanger re the texting (although it does seem unlikley) and Ade Edmondson.

Just checked the cast list and the drug dealer man isn't the brother.

Clawdy Tue 23-Aug-16 22:21:44

I just checked too! That's bad casting, picking two such similar actors.

LyndaNotLinda Tue 23-Aug-16 22:27:14

Dealer definitely wasn't the brother!

I think their plan is doomed to failure. There'll be evidence of that bloody great car crashing off the road.

But why were Adam and grace killed?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now