Bloodline

(4 Posts)
Moanranger Sat 13-Aug-16 23:42:49

This is great! But, we were watching it up to Episode 10 of Season 2, and it ended. Gutted! It appears to be coming back for a third season, but now DP and I are suffering from withdrawal symptoms - will need to find a replacement, but what?

Notimefortossers Sat 13-Aug-16 23:47:01

I found it really slow. My husband got a few episodes ahead of me and I was able to carry on watching it with him without catching up because nothing had really happened in the 4 episodes I missed! Have you seen Orange is the New Black? I finished it in June and haven't managed to fill the OITNB shaped hole in my life yet!

NotPennysBoat Mon 15-Aug-16 20:52:22

I loved the first series of Bloodline, but found the second series slow going. But the final episode was just shockshock

SandyPantz Sat 17-Sep-16 12:43:42

I thought the pacing of the second series was just perfect
It mirrored what the Raybourns must have been feeling: i.e. that it's all going to come crashing down, but will it be today or weeks/months from now? and you went through that tension through each episode and by the last episode you just want it to end even if it ends badly (like Kevin did)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now