Watching the 90's programme. They should bring back THE BIG BREAKFAST

(6 Posts)
NaturalBlondeYeahRight Fri 29-Jul-16 20:41:13

Obviously I'm old now, but I loved that programme. What alternatives are there in the morning? I like BBC and radio but cannot handle horrible Piers in the mornings.
It was a really cheerful start to the day, possibly my teenagers might even glance at the TV if something so silly and irreverent was on.
Has the moment passed?

DerekSprechenZeDick Fri 29-Jul-16 20:43:12

I want Top of The Pops back

Atlas15 Fri 29-Jul-16 20:46:16

Omg me too just googled the big breakfast time capsule. I remembered when they done it and wondered when they would dig it up.

Glitteryfrog Sat 30-Jul-16 21:23:17

Jonny Vaughan is on Radio X and still fairly amusing.
What's DVO up to now?

I think the moment has passed though, it would be like the TFI reboot if they brought it back. Just a terrible shadow if it's self.

ZootSuit Sat 30-Jul-16 22:46:11

I loved the big breakfast, Johnny & Denise were my favourites. I was so sad when it didn't work out for them presenting radio together.

I still sing egg on your face or get your nobbly nuts out now and there are a select few people who get it 😊

ZootSuit Sat 30-Jul-16 22:46:43

I've just remembered the pun down as well! I really did love that show. Why does breakfast TV have to be so serious these days?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now