OMG home and away

(33 Posts)
Samcro Wed 22-Jun-16 16:06:24

oh gosh how sad.
and how good was Evie

Sukistjames Wed 22-Jun-16 16:08:06

Yay! A Home and Away thread! Not watched it yet. Will post again later after I've seen it.

Samcro Wed 22-Jun-16 16:12:05

have a few tissues ready

Sukistjames Thu 23-Jun-16 09:17:25

Okay, I watched it! It was so sad. I felt more for Chris than Evie though. Poor guy.
I'm quite disappointed about the Charlotte murderer being who it is (don't like to post spoilers!).

GoldenGumballs Thu 23-Jun-16 17:31:28

I can't cope with all the sadness on a lunchtime. Yes Evie was brilliant & poor Maddie & where is Irene?! Quite liked the murder explanation but surely an arrest would be made whatever circumstance?!

Sukistjames Thu 23-Jun-16 17:48:46

Maddie gets on my nerves! Don't like her at all. And poor Irene - that bloke is up to no good. He looked suss from the moment he appeared!
Who do you think attacked Billie?

carbcraver Thu 23-Jun-16 20:21:53

Wasn't it detective carter that attached billie?

I felt for Chris to. Also not impressed with Josh being Charlottes killer

Samcro Thu 23-Jun-16 22:42:33

i think Maddie has got better.
the murderer was a bit of a let down. and as if Kat would just leave it!!

Samcro Tue 28-Jun-16 10:37:50

some one must be watching it

Matilda2013 Tue 28-Jun-16 10:47:06

I missed last night so still have to catch up sad so disappointed with Charlotte. And I think it was Carter that attacked billy!

MrsBarlow Tue 28-Jun-16 12:03:44

I think it might be Irene's son who attacked billie - so is Kat not going to arrest the killer?!

carbcraver Tue 28-Jun-16 12:44:42

that funeral though sad proper choked me up!

GoldenGumballs Tue 28-Jun-16 15:46:15

It showed you the attackers arm tattoo today & I don't think it's the same as Carters. So both brothers are going to jail? They'll have to recruit some newbies it's getting a bit sparse in the bay. And where is flipping Irene?

Samcro Tue 28-Jun-16 16:00:13

i wonder when Josh will be arrested~? daft that Kat would just say it was ok!!

Sukistjames Tue 28-Jun-16 16:16:44

I've just managed to catch up on the last couple of episodes. Such a sad funeral and really feel for Evie. She was brilliant.
Will they find out Andy was partly responsible for the explosion too?
I wonder how long it will be until Kat and Ash get together. It's so unrealistic for a cop to just ignore a murderer!
I think there's a new family coming soon. The Morgans from the Aus online stuff I've seen.

Matilda2013 Tue 28-Jun-16 17:31:59

Aw the funeral was hard! Poor Evie! How old is billie supposed to be? And vj? Is the baby his? blush and I imagine they find about Andys involvement

Sukistjames Tue 28-Jun-16 21:37:40

I've been wondering how old Billie is. I think VJ is probably 16ish. I think the baby is the result of her rape but she'll pass it off as VJ's.

Matilda2013 Tue 28-Jun-16 22:03:06

Yeah billie had that crazy look in her eyes again when talking to Leah about family etc. Think she's going to pass it off as his to become part of it.

Matilda2013 Tue 28-Jun-16 22:04:55

According to the Internet she is 23 and he is 17

BlackCelebration Tue 28-Jun-16 22:29:55

Ooh it's been heartbreaking! I have cried at Home and Away every day since last Monday shock But why on EARTH is no one worried about Irene?! confused

Matilda2013 Tue 28-Jun-16 23:05:07

Because her car was abandoned and that was okay apparently because she had clothes hmm

Excited101 Mon 22-Aug-16 20:01:36

Is this the most recent thread?

ASpiderInTheBath Thu 22-Sep-16 16:52:28

Ooh a h&a thread! Can we resurrect it? I love it and don't know anyone who watches.
What do you think of the new family? I think they're good so far. Funny how obvious it is that they're taking the place of the braxtons though, even buying angelos.
Duncan's a bit annoying but maybe that's because I hated the old Duncan. The actor resembles Alf a bit, good casting. I read the actor had auditioned to play the role of Justin first but he got offered Duncan instead.
Finding the Nate/tori thing a bit weird as she's supposed to be his boss.
Also, the youngest brother was in neighbours, Noah, is anyone's wondering why he looks familiar. He kissed Kate when he was a student and she was his teacher.

GottaGetThisDone Fri 23-Sep-16 22:34:45

I'm watching it too.......
I like the new family, but I've missed who the new schoolgirl is though

Samcro Fri 23-Sep-16 22:37:28

I dont like duncan,hope he goes soon,
I like the new family apart from the youngest one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now