late to the party - Walking Dead

(9 Posts)
CarlGrimesMissingEye Fri 10-Jun-16 17:05:07

I've just caught up on all 6 seasons I've the last month and watched the last episode of Season 6 earlier. OMG!!!!

Is there a thread from when it was on (I'm in my phone app and can't search) so I can see what everyone thinks. Or feel free to rehash with a newbie here.

I'm already desperate for October.

PeaceNotPieces Fri 10-Jun-16 17:09:03

I wasn't a fan of the last season. Too redo table and somethings just weren't explained.

S3 the best by far.

And I'd marry Daryll

MichonnesSamuraiSword Fri 10-Jun-16 21:50:26

Welcome to the addiction!

I've changed back to my Walking Dead name just to welcome you wink

The latest thread was here Season 6 but there has been a thread per season, so you'll just need to search for the previous ones if you can - do you have access to a PC to do a search?

Anyway, the season 6 thread should keep you going for a bit.

Needless to say, we all fancy Darryl, some of us fancy Rick (me included), and we bloody LOVE Carol.

I can't wait till October either!

Willow2016 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:39:13

Big fan here too.

Am watching Outcast which is also by Robert Kirkman to pass the time till october (well some of it) and re watching TWD from start when I am in the zone.

Dont know if I will actually like the next series as its all gonna go to hell in a handcart but am sure I/they will suck it up and spit those saviours out again. smile

Oh and step away from the hottie ladies Daryl is all mine, mine I tell you, and got first reserve dibs on Rick too smile

CarlGrimesMissingEye Sat 11-Jun-16 07:04:29

I like Daryl but don't really fancy him. I sort of want to do on a crazy bender with him and destroy a load of walkerswink. You can all fight over him and I'll be his best mate.

I enjoyed the whole thing. I'm glad that they have a new thing going horribly wrong. A safe life is dull for us to watch.

I'm of to the series 6 thread to see if you agree with my theories about the season finale!

glassgarden Sat 11-Jun-16 11:53:40

Where is everyone watching season six?

I don't think it's on Netflix?

CarlGrimesMissingEye Sat 11-Jun-16 16:40:20

I think you can get it in nowtv but that's not where I watched it.

glassgarden Sat 11-Jun-16 16:53:55

oh thanks CarlGrimes, when I get to the end of season 5 I'll check it out, I recon the months free trial will give me long enough to watch it if it's still available then grin

CarlGrimesMissingEye Sat 11-Jun-16 18:58:37

Shit. I should have changed my name for this thread. Bugger. Sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now