Tansin Greig on Grahan Norton

(11 Posts)
Tiggeryoubastard Fri 03-Jun-16 23:11:17

What's happened to her? She's (apparently) been in a film with Kelsey Grammar. Has she been Hollywoodified? But she's suppressed anything of herself. And is creeping to KG. I know from someone that works with her she's actually lovely in a preoccupied way (ok, doesn't meant shit) but she's so odd looking and wooden on this. Rhod Gilbert comes across as some random bloke from the audience. It's just a weird show.

YellowOfficeBlock Fri 03-Jun-16 23:24:03

And Alicia Keys with no make up looks weird and different and I don't like it lol

dearlybeloved Fri 03-Jun-16 23:27:48

grin You are all not at all wrong - bloody odd!

Tiggeryoubastard Fri 03-Jun-16 23:50:33

Can't comment on that, yellow, not a clue, thanks, dearly, glad it's not me (but kind of wish it was).

BananaL0af Sat 04-Jun-16 00:10:10

Apparently Alicia Keys is doing a no make up thing. I thought she looked fine, except for the not particularly flattering outfit hmm

EachandEveryone Sat 04-Jun-16 00:30:26

I think the sofas great this week

BeJayKayven Sat 04-Jun-16 00:40:03

Loved Kelsey, I want to be Salma, Tamsin and Rhod meh, that singer was rubbish and her chat was boooring "you just have to grow y'know" yuk

bakeoffcake Sat 04-Jun-16 00:50:23

I saw Tamsin on this show last year and though exactly the same. She was just wooden, odd and really crude. It put me right off her and I loved her in Green Wing and the Archers

EnidButton Sat 04-Jun-16 03:38:59

I thought she was a bit 'off' too. I do don't warm to KG at all. Bad vibes <whatever tf that means grin>

Loved Salma Heyek. Very open, funny and stunningly gorgeous. I thought whilst watching it that Alicia Keyes was looking very fresh and young and I liked her make up. blush I didn't know about the no-make up thing.

EnidButton Sat 04-Jun-16 03:39:46

Salma Hayek. Alicia Keys.

jalopy Sat 04-Jun-16 20:45:33

I think Tamsin tries too hard. I find her difficult to watch. She was like that the last time she was on his show.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now