I just cannot get over the fact Amy Gogglebox is doing her GCSEs

(12 Posts)
Hassled Fri 20-May-16 22:09:23

It seems like weeks ago she was a small child. What's going on?

Good to see nice vicar woman and her silent husband back. I still don't know how June copes with Leon. Cypriot family daughter (either or both of them) is more beautiful than ever. And I love the Siddiquis more each time I see them - I sort of wish Gogglebox was just the Siddiquis - anyone else?

FuckoffDM Sat 21-May-16 12:38:03

I want to be adopted by the Siddiquis

MinnowAndTheBear Sat 21-May-16 12:42:19

The Siddiquis are just lovely. I also love the family with Dave the dog. I'd like to see more clips of their empty living room with the dogs just wandering in and out, eating the cream cakes.

SoleBizzz Sat 21-May-16 12:44:52

Are any of The Siddiquis married?

TeaBelle Sat 21-May-16 12:45:38

I saw Dave the dogs family on a really old episode of children's hospital the other day. One of the boys had a really rare complication to sinusitis and was really poorly but fought amazingly to get well again.

purits Sat 21-May-16 12:50:55

Are any of The Siddiquis married?

snurk. Yes but they all decided that they didn't want to be in the same room as men appear on TV.
Granddaughter Siddiqui appeared once, due to popular demand, but apart from that only XY viewing and commentary is allowed.

LadyMonicaBaddingham Sat 21-May-16 13:33:39

June and Leon remind me of my in-laws. YY to the Siddiquis being the best bit, but also adore Stephen and Chris beyond actual reason...

Hassled Sat 21-May-16 16:19:46

I love Dave the Dog too, and I don't even like dogs. I also enjoy the Malone's snack bowl - last night they had packets of Scampi Fries, which I'd forgotten existed.

I gather Siddiqui women chose not to be involved, rather than were banned - and I like the sweetness of the father and his adult sons watching telly together.

desperatehousewife21 Sat 21-May-16 18:26:05

I buy scampi fries in home bargains grin

I love Scarlett Moffatt and follow her on Twitter blush

Also love the Siddiquis and Steph and Dom

thenightsky Sat 21-May-16 21:17:25

Not seen Steph and Dom for ages... have they stopped doing it now?

FuckoffDM Sun 22-May-16 19:54:40

they have been on recently, but only briefly

Whitecovers Sun 22-May-16 20:00:59

I adore Jenny and Lee, his scathing faces has me in stitches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now