GAME OF THRONES - S6 E3 - SPOILERS AND FAN THEORY DISCUSSIONS WARNING 2am Showing Onwards!!!

(325 Posts)
EverySongbirdSays Mon 09-May-16 01:34:25

SPOILER TOWN

SPOILERVILLE

SPOILERLAND

BEWARE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

AND WHAT DO WE SAY TO THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SPOILERS???

WE SAY NOT TODAY!!!!!!!

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 09-May-16 01:43:33

WestleyAndButtockUp Mon 09-May-16 02:21:29

Ser Arthur Dane is a fucking badass Kingsguard swordsman.

EverySongbirdSays Mon 09-May-16 02:27:05

I vote that the R + L = J theory is 100% fact now but added that the surprise factor for many will be Meera.

R + L = J + M

Daddy less honourable than Bran believed it would seem. The greatest swordsman of the age defeated in an act of foul play. Dearie me.

EverySongbirdSays Mon 09-May-16 02:39:05

She's baaaaaacccckkkk!

Fuck yeah!

EverySongbirdSays Mon 09-May-16 03:00:15

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M OFF TO FUCKING BED

FOR FUCKS SAKE

sad sad sad

WestleyAndButtockUp Mon 09-May-16 03:01:17

Jon Snow - same old miserable bastard as before.

TrionicLettuce Mon 09-May-16 03:26:19

Bring. It. On.

pyrowall Mon 09-May-16 06:49:05

Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Not Rickon!!!!!!!!!!

Meera and Jon can't be the same age surely!

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 06:59:15

Halfway through and wondering what every' last post was about!

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 06:59:29

Oh no I just saw

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 07:00:03

Someone has to rescue him before Ramsay gets going surely? I can't stand it

CaroleService Mon 09-May-16 07:02:27

Ladt Stoneheart would be a match for ramsay I reckon ...

AnnaChronism Mon 09-May-16 07:09:39

Get Rickon out of there, right now. Remember the flayed body as a spoiler to this episode? Brrr.
The R+L = J and possibly M is going to be the tease this series I think.

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 07:11:45

Oh no shaggy dog sad

lostlalaloopsy Mon 09-May-16 07:54:48

I loved the young Ned scenes, it seems pretty set that we will be learning about a birth and almost certainly Jon's.

Poor Rickon and Shaggy. I'm assuming that Jon will hear about this, and it will be his reason to march and take back Winterfell. Hopefully he gets there before Rickon and the wilding woman have endured too much. Ohh can't wait for next week - is there a new trailer out yet?

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 08:01:27

It did sound like labour noises from the tower didn't it?
So Jon's done with this shit and heading off. He won't go north because of white walkers and winterfell isn't too far south. He knows that Ramsay has it, but how can he retake it with the umbers and the karstarks behind Ramsay?

lostlalaloopsy Mon 09-May-16 08:08:23

There was meant to be hundreds of windings that passed through the wall? Maybe they'll form an army and join Jon? They don't really have much else going for them at this point - no lands, horses etc.

I wonder about the relevance of Ned hearing Bran shout when he was going up the stairs. I'm sure that something will come of that too.

I found the trailer for next week, I'll try to figure out how to post it.

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 08:16:10

I think bran is going to be a super Raven who can eventually enter the scenes and influence them. Actually that's probably a bit too complicated even for GoT

gingercat12 Mon 09-May-16 08:36:48

I thought Meera in the show resembled Lyanna very much.

gingercat12 Mon 09-May-16 08:45:00

I have not seen this episode yet, but does not this season sound like fan fiction to you? So much of it simply cannot happen in the books...

JonSnowsBeardClippings Mon 09-May-16 08:48:03

I'm disappointed with how easily we have predicted some events. The books are never so predictable

BonerSibary Mon 09-May-16 09:10:50

YES YES OLENNA IS BACK.

Otherwise though, not that exciting. I feel like not a great deal has happened in this series so far. The big Jon Snow revelation obviously hasn't been as impactful as they might've intended because it was so blatantly going to happen.

ChiefClerkDrumknott Mon 09-May-16 10:26:51

All hail Lady Olenna! My favourite character, I hope she goes batshit crazy on the Sparrows

I was really hoping it wouldn't be Rickon under that hood but there it is. Poor Shaggy Dog 😰

Given that everyone knew it was going to happen, I'm glad they got the Jon Snow revival out of the way rather than stringing it along for the whole series. Now the plot can move forward with him.

Still struggling to give a shite about Arya, though

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Mon 09-May-16 10:51:06

Episode 4 trailer here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now