Is there anything good on Sky apart from Game of Thrones?

(5 Posts)

I've got a temporary Now TV pass to take me through this series of Game of Thrones. So I have access to Sky Atlantic etc for about 11 weeks (2 months + 14 days free trial).

Is there anything that's not available on FTV which I should make the effort to watch while I have the chance?

nulgirl Sat 30-Apr-16 09:45:38

They have loads of good programmes. The Tunnel is good but you might have missed the first few episodes of the 2nd series. I love Veep which is starting again soon. There is a new series with Damian Lewis which starts the week after next called Billionaire which looks worth watching.

They also have some good one-off documentaries. Sky Atlantic is my favourite channel. I'd happily move to freeview or Virgin if I could keep Sky Atlantic.

Of course I don't want to get hooked on something that's ongoing. A box set of something that's been cancelled would be ideal, or one-off dramas like the Terry Pratchetts.

I might give Veep a go though, thanks - I love Armando Iannucci and it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that has irresistible cliff hangers.

rattata Sat 30-Apr-16 12:04:12

Billions with Damien Lewis is well worth watching. It really grew on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now