Lucifer - Amazon Prime

(6 Posts)
TheHiphopopotamus Tue 12-Apr-16 12:53:20

Anyone else watching this? Apologies if there's already a thread.

I put it off because I usually can't stand Tom Ellis. He's been like a plank of wood in everything else he's been in (especially Miranda) but I'm quite enjoying him in this, he's getting more and more camp as it goes on (only on ep 4. By the end of the series, I expect to him to have gone full on Alan Carr).

Apparently, it's based on a Neil Gaimen comic and set in the same universe as 'Constantine' although I couldn't get past ep 1 of that.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 12-Apr-16 22:35:27

DH watches it, Tom Ellis is well cast but unbelievably smug.

Once Lucifer and The Detective Get It On (as they are bound to eventually) it'll change the dynamics like when Castle and Beckett became an item. sad

Mermaid36 Tue 12-Apr-16 22:36:59

I bloody love Lucifer....Tom Ellis is deliciously camp/naughty....I actually hope him and the Detective don't get it on!

KanyesVest Tue 12-Apr-16 22:51:02

Yeah, we've been watching it a bit. Tbh, the increasing campness is starting to annoy me. But he really is beautiful to letch look at.

TheHiphopopotamus Tue 12-Apr-16 22:53:40

I hope they don't get it on. I'm not feeling the Detective woman at all. She's very pretty but they should have cast someone with a bit more charisma. I'd rather like it if he ended up with Maze instead (he won't, obviously).

That's the problem with will they, won't they storylines. They have to get it on eventually, and then it just goes crap.

WeShouldOpenABar Tue 12-Apr-16 22:55:39

I'm not feeling any sexual tension there so didn't think they were going the will they won't they route, detective lady is too dull. I like maze and the psychiatrist though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now