Walking Dead S6 ending speculation.. Avoiding spoilers

(53 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

LittleRedSparke Wed 30-Mar-16 07:11:37

Who do you think will die from the originals (or the main lot I'm including Maggie) in my thoughts) ?

Who would be your worst one to go, and if you had to pick one... Who?

Me, I'm no good at guessing who or what the writers are up to.. So no idea

But I think I could lose Glen or Maggie

I don't want to lose Carol, Rick, Michonne or Daryll

(who did I forget?)

starburst1979 Wed 30-Mar-16 07:18:07

Abe AND Glenn...I think it will be both of them and I don't think we'll find out on Monday either...it'll be the start of series 7.

Dickorydockwhatthe Thu 31-Mar-16 11:07:23

Is there going to be a series 7?? I actually thought this was the last one.

BeyondTellsEveryoneRealFacts Thu 31-Mar-16 13:39:32

I'm not bothered if its Glenn, dont really want anyone else to go.

DixieNormas Thu 31-Mar-16 13:49:14

Hopefully Glenn and Abe, or Maggie and Carol

CaptainHammer Thu 31-Mar-16 14:17:55

Carl to go!

It won't happen though and knowing my luck he'll be the last man standing!!

TheDrsDocMartens Thu 31-Mar-16 14:24:45

Going off the start of the last ep. Glenn or Maggie, Abe or Sasha or Daryl.
Glenn & Maggie are destined for something bad anyway.

gamerchick Thu 31-Mar-16 14:26:43

I already know what happens, I totally ruined it for myself reading the finale leak sad

ShowMeTheWonder Thu 31-Mar-16 14:31:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ShowMeTheWonder Thu 31-Mar-16 14:32:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DixieNormas Thu 31-Mar-16 14:34:30

pm me the leak gamer I can't stand the suspense!

TheDrsDocMartens Thu 31-Mar-16 14:37:42

I'm seeking things like comic book story -potential spoilers but not real ones iyswim

gamerchick Thu 31-Mar-16 14:40:09

There was a smite of hell on about the leak I can say grin it shouldn't have got out.

Seriously it'll dampen your anticipation for next weeks I'm still a bit gutted confused

WakeUpFast Thu 31-Mar-16 14:41:37

I don't think daryl will die because he's been shot now. I think Abraham and perhaps Glenn die? I don't think Maggie dies, but her baby will. No one from the original Atlanta group have died in a long time. One of them needs to go, it's inevitable!

WakeUpFast Thu 31-Mar-16 14:51:05

Gamerchick is it the audio you're talking about? Or do you actually have a transcript of what happens?

DixieNormas Thu 31-Mar-16 14:53:49

I've heard about the audio.

I don't think Daryl will die, I think he shot him in the shoulder and I don't think Negan will use the bat on him now that hes injured

WakeUpFast Thu 31-Mar-16 14:56:43

I listened to a bit of the audio but couldn't carry on. I didn't want to ruin that "omg" feeling when watching it😁

gamerchick Thu 31-Mar-16 15:15:11

Yes it was literally what happens word for word in the final scene.

Hey I'm hoping it's bollocks trust me.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 31-Mar-16 17:16:45

I think we will lose Glenn or Maggie, or perhaps Daryll. I wouldn't want any of them to go.

Would be okay to lose Carol or Gabriel.

duckbilled Thu 31-Mar-16 20:47:56

I think carol will go. Neegan will have captured her and will kill her infront of darryl and he can't help because he was v shot sad.

DixieNormas Thu 31-Mar-16 21:29:14

I've just listened to it and I still don't know who gets it

BombadierFritz Thu 31-Mar-16 21:33:20

Glen - his name is half written on the wall already. So a sad scene of filling it back in again sad

Scone1nSixtySeconds Thu 31-Mar-16 21:44:18

I think it might be Glenn. Negan will probably know that Maggie is miscarrying and will use it to taunt him. Which will make me v.sad.

BombadierFritz Thu 31-Mar-16 21:59:57

I hope its not loads of them sad sad

anonacfr Sat 02-Apr-16 22:07:55

I hate to say it but out of the originals I would be least sad to see Darryl go. He has become a grunting caricature of himself.
Carol is having a meltdown which is not a good sign but I have a horrible feeling it will be Glenn. Out of all of them he is the most sensitive and sensible and has a really good balance of compassion and aggression (to save the group). I love Glenn.

If they want to make it reeeeaaaaally evil they could juxtapose Glenn being horribly murdered and Maggie dying of a hemorrage whilst miscarrying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now