Class Dismissed on Cbbc

(9 Posts)
JellyTotCat Mon 08-Feb-16 08:59:14

Has anyone's children been watching this? It started last week and is on every week day. We record it and think it's hilarious in our house. It's like a kids' version of David Walliam's Big School. I like the English, French and Maths teachers.

Fizrim Mon 08-Feb-16 09:08:25

DD watches it - I like Bill Turnbull's deadpan narration (I think it's him). DD immediately recognised the drama/dance teacher as Line from Swashbuckle, but despite having French lessons in school she queried what language the French teacher was speaking as it didn't sound like French hmm missing the point there!

JellyTotCat Mon 08-Feb-16 09:30:48

Ha ha. Dd was copying the French teacher's way of asking for a sandwich and I told her to maybe copy her French teachers' (who are French) way of saying it instead!
I think the dance teacher is played by the same actor as Mr Nasal and also Mark and his mum.

OnTheMove28 Mon 15-Feb-16 19:05:41

I wondered if anyone had started a thread on this - it's the funniest thing I've seen on TV in ages! We've been catching up with the episodes back to back on iPlayer. I love the "Lord Sugar" Business Studies teacher and "Mr Schofield(?), the General Knowledge teacher. Brilliant stuff. I also think the use of 80s rock anthems as closing theme music is inspired.

IdaJones Mon 15-Feb-16 20:20:20

We love Mr Conundrum. grin "If a man.." and "She's not my mum!" (Mrs Mark) Have become catchphrases in our house.
Love that the children are the straight guys and that they are quite respectful to the teachers in spite of everything, so a good example. When Mr Conundrum was upset about the exam papers they looked quite concerned for him. Love Tahj and Emily..and Martin, all if the kids really.

IdaJones Mon 15-Feb-16 20:21:41

I like it when the General Studies teacher says for example. "Ofsted, a lovely part of the world." grin

IdaJones Mon 15-Feb-16 20:22:32

I like the wheeler dealer dinner lady. "You drive an 'ard bargain."

IdaJones Thu 18-Feb-16 16:05:44

What was the music Mr Nasal danced to in the last episode? Anyone know?

OnTheMove28 Thu 08-Dec-16 14:35:28

Class Dismissed fans - it's back (7.45am CBBC), and as funny as ever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now