How I met your mother

(9 Posts)
altctrldel Sat 06-Feb-16 23:50:11

Is it any good? Just seen it on netflix and thinking about giving it a go

mayaknew Sat 06-Feb-16 23:52:15

Love love love it.

The last few seasons aren't great though, but the first maybe 4 at least are amazing grin

Cric Sat 06-Feb-16 23:56:40

I really enjoyed it but the last episode really annoyed me!!

EllieJayJay Sat 06-Feb-16 23:56:48

Tails off towards the end, but worth a watch...

I just however finished the last season of Orange is the new black and loved it!

Am now on white collar

mayaknew Sun 07-Feb-16 00:00:24

I was disappointed with the third season on OITNB ellie. But I love white collar.

EllieJayJay Sun 07-Feb-16 00:18:33

I binged OITNB loved it! And loving White collar

Reminds me a bit of break out kings.... A show that ended too soon in my opinion!

FellOutOfBedTwice Sun 07-Feb-16 00:23:56

As others have said the last couple of seasons are a bit silly (although still watchable) but season 1-3 in particular are excellent.

DoorbellsSleighbellsSchnitzel Sun 07-Feb-16 00:38:08

How I met your mother is fantastic - early seasons in particular. Last 2 seasons lost their way a bit but still enjoyable enough.

Gave up on season 3 of OITNB which was really disappointing as I'd loved the first two. My current Netflix binge-watch is House of Cards which is just brilliant.

Discopanda Sun 07-Feb-16 23:18:51

Love HIMYM!!! Definitely worth a go. I wasn't keen when it first came to the UK and I saw the pilot but the pilot just doesn't give the rest of the show justice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now