Anyone watching Sugar Free Farm?

(19 Posts)
MiniCooperLover Tue 26-Jan-16 20:28:16

What a brat that Mark is. His wife said he's moody and how ...

NorfolkEnchantsToday Tue 26-Jan-16 20:31:05

I am!
Can't believe that's his wife nor how much Jennifer Ellison has changed.
However I'm always compared to her looking when I'm blonde! I went from a size. 8-18 and now I need to loose it and I know it's sugar!

fondationmaeght Tue 26-Jan-16 23:31:03

I watched it. I couldn't give up sugar!

IseeSwansea Wed 27-Jan-16 17:14:18

I saw some of this last night. I was a bit hmm at that Mark guy (I'd never heard of him before and I don't watch The Chase).
He was so petulant and angry. I felt very uncomfortable when it showed the clip with his wife and she had made him a cake for his birthday - then checking with him whether he liked it and had she "done good?"

Tv is scraping the barrel though; working on a farm to give up sugar?

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Wed 27-Jan-16 19:13:49

Swansea thought it was just me thinking it was an odd link between giving up sugar and being on a farm! smile Some interesting recipes though, in among it all. Don't know if they're on the website for itv.

mrswhiplington Fri 29-Jan-16 10:28:45

Have seen Mark on The Chase. He really lost his temper once when he kept getting the questions wrong and the contestants won the money, he was thumping the desk and then stormed off the set and didn't come back on.

Having seen The Sugar Farm I definitely wouldn't want to cross him.

SmaDizietSma Sat 30-Jan-16 10:42:09

I'm watching it now. Mark is a cock. Everyone is going to pay cos he's hungry.hmmangrybiscuit..

I love Jennifer

NameChanger22 Sat 30-Jan-16 10:45:10

I've watched a bit of it. I thought it was funny watching them struggling on day 1. I gave up sugar 9 months ago, I found it really easy even though I used to be a bit of a sugar addict. I haven't lost any weight at all though as I eat more cheese now.

breward Sat 30-Jan-16 15:13:54

I can't get this on the itv i player. Is anyone else having trouble watching it?

SmaDizietSma Tue 02-Feb-16 21:10:02

I get hangry, I'm not a complete shit to my family though. I wonder what Mark cook and if it will be on time.

HappenstanceMarmite Wed 03-Feb-16 10:54:23

Mark is vile. Petulant, selfish, self-centred and ignorant bully.

VulcanWoman Wed 03-Feb-16 11:19:18

Overindulged manchild.

VulcanWoman Wed 10-Feb-16 14:30:13

I wonder if there's anywhere to find out the recipes, I've looked online but couldn't find it. I'm after the sugar free date and lemon slices that were on the last episode.

BloodyDogHairs Wed 10-Feb-16 14:35:19

Mark was always my favourite on The Chaser, not now after watching Sugar Free Farm!

It was in the newspaper that his wife is his 2nd cousin, she was 22 when they married he was 49.

I gave up fizzy juice after watching, I drank way too many cans of juice.

pushingupthedaisies Wed 10-Feb-16 15:05:23

I wanted to know the recipes

VulcanWoman Wed 10-Feb-16 16:52:43

There's a Facebook closed group, hopefully they have the recipes on there.

CrystalMcPistol Wed 10-Feb-16 17:54:50

I'd never heard of that Mark person before but what an utter charmless bellend!

It was in the newspaper that his wife is his 2nd cousin, she was 22 when they married he was 49.

Yes that did make me think 'ewwwww'.

VulcanWoman Wed 10-Feb-16 20:56:10

The Facebook group have no idea of the recipes either.

comeagainforbigfudge Mon 15-Feb-16 10:05:01

Aww i was wondering if anyone had found the recipes so came back to check. Disappointing. I feel that ITV have missed a trick here by not having a recipe book tie-in. Bet there would have been a lot of interest! sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now