Secret life of the family

(8 Posts)
Baconyum Thu 14-Jan-16 20:06:53

Not even 5 mins in and loving it! Hilarious. Entitled kids and dads and martyr mum's. Posh mumbling daf funniest so far.

Baconyum Thu 14-Jan-16 20:07:17

Posh mumbling dad curse my crap typing

Baconyum Thu 14-Jan-16 20:21:15

0898-get-a-life helpline for lazy teens grin

FaFoutis Thu 14-Jan-16 20:26:52

I watched a bit of it. Some women impose their own obsession with cleaning and tidying on their families. How awful to come home tired from work or school to a woman going on about the how the hoovering 'needs' doing.
I'm going to make my DC watch it to make them grateful for my slatternly ways.

Baconyum Thu 14-Jan-16 20:28:18

"I'm going to make my DC watch it to make them grateful for my slatternly ways." Genius idea wink

Baconyum Thu 14-Jan-16 20:29:29

29 year old James lives next door to his parents with partner/wife and daughter and apparently his mum's only recently stopped...cutting up his food!!!! shock

Jw35 Thu 14-Jan-16 21:01:39

They're all awful except the camel family grin

LizzieMacQueen Wed 20-Jan-16 11:31:12

The camel family were on Location, location, location, I remember the slightly bonkers dad.

That bloke that lives next door to his mum and dad though. OMG! I can't believe that set up exists. He took almost an hour to change a bed then called his mum over to do the other one.

It does make me feel so much better about our family dynamics.

Also - that screechy mum's husband - I wonder if he realises what a knob he's coming across as.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now