So, is Aquarius worth watching?

(11 Posts)
LivinLaVidaLoki Mon 17-Aug-15 14:14:05

I have the first few episodes of Aquarius recorded to watch (mainly because I miss having David Duchovny on my tellybox), but the longer I leave it to watch, the less interested I am in actually watching it....
So, is anyone else watching? If so, whats it like? Opinions please?

MercuryRising Mon 17-Aug-15 20:19:59

Dp and I watched the first two episodes today. It is watchable and so far there have been a couple of twists. Obviously David looks divinewink

NadiaWadia Wed 19-Aug-15 04:46:39

I just watched it. Also a bit of a David Duchovny fan! The story line was quite gripping I thought and I'm really looking forward to the next episode. I enjoyed the period atmosphere and music as well, makes a change from all those detective dramas set in the present day.

So much better than True Detective Series 2, another detective series which I have recently started watching. That's a bit dull and I can't tell what the hell is going on (or maybe I am just being thick). Although series 1 with Woody Harrelson Matthew McConahey (sp?) was good. Pity.

limitedperiodonly Wed 19-Aug-15 14:51:47

nadia I prefer True Detective 2 to the first one but I'm only at the halfway point - I saved it up - so it might go downhill. I know it's had poor reviews but I find it easier to follow than the first series.

I found the first one dull and was nodding off and now I can't remember what it was about. Some kind of child abuse ring, I think.

I have Aquarius saving too.

SansaryaAgain Sun 23-Aug-15 21:29:05

Is this the show with an actor from Game of Thrones as Charles Manson?

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 23-Aug-15 23:04:52

Thats the one sansarya.
Im caught up with the first three, and I love it, its brilliant!

notquitehuman Mon 24-Aug-15 12:16:22

Ha I've got this on my Sky box too, mostly because I enjoy a bit of David Duchovny. I'm fascinated by the Manson case so I'm looking forward to watching it.

Missanneshirley Thu 27-Aug-15 22:59:43

I've just caught up on this and have developed a huge David d crush oh my he is divine!
I actually went and read a little online about Charles mason's early days and enjoyed the last episode much more when I understood more of the context.
And David gets his top off...

LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 30-Aug-15 09:06:30

Woahhhhh David gets his top off? Must get caught up again.....

BrendaandEddie Wed 02-Sep-15 17:25:09

kind of all right
I thibnk the suspension of disbelief might wear off

I LOVED narcos though - watch that

Cooroo Tue 08-Sep-15 22:26:17

Really enjoying it now. Renly Baratheon doing a good job as Manson though I can't see the appeal. All those poor silly girls being exploited and thinking it's all about free love...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now