Orange is the new Black season 3

(4 Posts)
janx Fri 10-Jul-15 12:13:21

Just finished it - loved some of the story lines and the back stories, but not convinced with developments with Chapman. Anyone watched it?

Rosieliveson Fri 10-Jul-15 12:18:27

I've enjoyed it but think they've almost forgotten about Chapman. Her story has all gone a bit silly really.
I think Pensatucky stole it for me this season.

Lottapianos Fri 10-Jul-15 12:21:51

I enjoyed it more than Season 2 overall but there's far too much silliness. I thought Norma's messiah-type storyline was ridiculous. Was not remotely interested in Chapman and the new girl (Stella). Pensatucky and Big Boo were great and I loved their relationship in the last few episodes. Thought the finale, especially the last 30 minutes, was really naff and cheesy

I still have a lot of respect for a series which includes older women talking about their sex lives and desires, and includes a conversation about how abortion can be a really positive thing. Brave stuff.

janx Fri 10-Jul-15 13:58:42

Totally agree re Pensatucky. They really turned her character around and it was very moving. I loved the opening sequence, the music and the real faces. I had a soft spot for Capote (sp) -best male character. Not sure what will fill the gap now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now