"Unreal" on Lifetime

(4 Posts)
sycamore54321 Wed 08-Jul-15 10:48:28

Anyone catch episode 1 of this last night? Very over the top but I enjoyed it. I like how they played with manipulating the particiapnts and how sycophantic it all is.

AlchemySchmidtsSmile Fri 04-Nov-16 01:59:38

Have just binge watched two seasons on amazon prime. Fantastic female leads. Deserves every plaudit going. A hell of a lot more darker cleverer and didactic than you would ever have thought from the pitch.

stitchymaq Fri 04-Nov-16 15:14:07

I really enjoyed the first series of this and wondered when it would be back on - I take it is on Amazon only now? I have tried resisting getting yet another service but this might just tip me over the edge

AlchemySchmidtsSmile Fri 04-Nov-16 22:29:08

Amazon prime yes. A third series has been commissioned. I have not seen a series that gripped me like that for ages. Connie (Quinn) was nominated for an emmy but lost out to Maggie Smith who didn't even show up. Not everyone liked the second series but I really did, even though Chet and Jeremy seem to have done a body swap physically (Chet lost fifty pounds Jeremy gained fifty and a big bushy heard).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now