Mad Men -The End is Nigh

(6 Posts)
donemekmelarf Fri 15-May-15 21:44:36

Anybody else sad that it's finishing? sad

I've just finished watching the penultimate episode - One more to go!

seasaltbaby Fri 15-May-15 22:25:23

Yes me-just watched the penultimate episode & had to double check with DH that it wasn't the last, they almost could have ended it there! Can't wait for final episode on Sunday, will be watching! Really sad it's over-might be tempted to go right back to the beginning again if I didn't have house of cards to watch....

SisterNancySinatra Fri 15-May-15 22:29:04

I'm going to start House of cards I think, I will be grieving for Madmen though.

donemekmelarf Sat 16-May-15 08:27:38

I wonder what the ending will be like? I'm hoping for an amazing six feet under style ending.

seasaltbaby Sun 17-May-15 15:15:55

Ooh not seen six feet under, have no idea how they will end it! Hoping for a happy ending for Peggy & Joan though....

cromwell44 Sun 17-May-15 23:10:20

I'm in mourning. I love MM and already missing all of them: Betty, Sally, Bert, Roger, Peggy, Pete, Trudy, Joan and all the minor wives, children, girlfriends and clients. I'm ashamed at how quickly I'd abandon all my feminist principles and common sense for Don. He's just needs the love of a good women grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now