Hollyoaks spoilers 2 ... Let's hope Ste is alive!

(667 Posts)
cogitosum Wed 06-Aug-14 19:33:00

Thought I'd start next thread...

EachandEveryone Sat 29-Nov-14 02:33:12

I don't understand how Teigan etc are so broke? Surely their mother would've got a massive payout from the police ? Same with the dad. And when cab they get their hands on their pensions?

FelixFelix Fri 28-Nov-14 15:28:50

I wonder if Ste will actually be a changed man once he gets out of rehab?

Trinpy Fri 28-Nov-14 15:21:22

It is Ste's baby. I read somewhere that Tony finds out he isn't able to have kids anymore due to the cancer treatment he had. At least it's not Freddie's!

FelixFelix Fri 28-Nov-14 14:47:52

I reckon it's his too.

Where's Lockies wife when he's spending all of this time with Diane?

afreshstartplease Fri 28-Nov-14 12:28:36

I hope it's stes baby

Really dislike Tony

Zebrasinpyjamas Fri 28-Nov-14 12:25:02

I think it is Ste's baby.

KingJoffreysDodgyEars Fri 28-Nov-14 07:55:53

I think the baby will be Ste's.

Not sure HIV is passed on that easily though.

bumpiesonamission Fri 28-Nov-14 07:18:35

Is Sinead's baby really Tony's or are they going to make it Ste's and A chain of HIV Ste....Sinead....Tony....Diane....Locky....

KingJoffreysDodgyEars Fri 28-Nov-14 00:00:11

Nancy is going to start taking pills again.

Yes. Her hairdresser will have a LOT to answer for.

angry

Trinpy Thu 27-Nov-14 23:43:37

Nancy is going to start taking pills again.

gingerbreadshoes Thu 27-Nov-14 23:19:42

Yes it was when Nancy was talking to her.

Hopefully she is trying to grow her hair or something and it'll look better soon!

Trinpy Thu 27-Nov-14 22:56:34

Was she wearing a tie today? That spotty blouse was just awful as well.

TheSpottedZebra Thu 27-Nov-14 22:46:59

I didn't notice. Was that when she was with Nancy? I couldn't see past her DREADFUL HAIR.

The actress seems so nice, but surely she must have upset someone in hair, makeup and wardrobe as they are dressing her bad.

gingerbreadshoes Thu 27-Nov-14 22:36:20

Did anyone else notice that baby Mini's boots were on the wrong feet? Poor child sad I may have been watching a bit too closely

FelixFelix Wed 26-Nov-14 20:31:18

The balcony moment was epic. Me and DP had to rewind it so many times as it was hilarious.

That was a good episode! GO DIANE! Also, wouldn't the marriage just be annulled rather than getting divorced?

And was that Lip from Shameless? confused

KingJoffreysBloodshotEye Wed 26-Nov-14 19:48:21

It's a shame she cried at the end.

Saying all of that, smashing up the cake and then sashaying out leaving that twat Tony in tatters was amazing.

Trinpy Wed 26-Nov-14 19:45:43

I don't understand why she married him? Does being married give her some extra security for the twins? Which reminds me, I haven't seen the twins in months!

mrsbertmacklin Wed 26-Nov-14 19:37:16

AIBU to marry my DP just to divorce him?

YABU. Oh wait, he knocked up your DD? YANBU.

KingJoffreysBloodshotEye Wed 26-Nov-14 19:27:59

Ooooo, Diane is AWESOME!!

Ladies, we have a new role model.

grin

KingJoffreysBloodshotEye Wed 26-Nov-14 18:50:43

Don't forget Maxine's baby which is at home with Patrick while she's locked up.

Would that be allowed in real life?

Zebrasinpyjamas Wed 26-Nov-14 18:22:01

I have to say I am coming around to Kingjoffery's way of thinking about the need for a safe sex year now. Lindsey's post partum hormones appear to have made her even more prone to changing her mind than ever. "I love Joe/hate Freddie.. Oh now I love Freddie/ am leaving Joe... No wait...."

Lucky she had one of the special Hollyoaks babies that can be left for hours at a time with random relatives,( eg Phoebe with Myra Pocahontas and Jason with JJ) while she strops around with indecision.

KingJoffreysBloodshotEye Tue 25-Nov-14 22:34:54

No, Grace is fine. Just a bit bruised.

Mercedes is down as dead on wikipaedia. Just finding it hard to believe as it was supposed to be 'mid blowing' and it really wasn't.

monkeymamma Tue 25-Nov-14 22:27:24

LOVED Freddie's face after he pushed Grace off the balcony! I actually kept the episode to show DH the closing minutes. He is a big fan of Freddie's quote-unquote acting.
So do we think Grace is actually dead? Is Mercedes? And was there something more to the Grace/Freddie conversation (ie implying co-involvement in the Mercedes plot) - odd they met in 'private' (nowhere is really private in the hollyverse, obvs).
Am I being horribly judgy to comment on Lindsay leaving her 2 day old baby at home with her teenage brother in law (Jason, so not even the most dependable Rosco at the moment) so she could go off snogging Freddie down Sin Alley? Not really what I felt like doimg two days post-partum but hey ho...

Trinpy Tue 25-Nov-14 20:09:27

I think this is the 3rd wedding attempt? Tbh, they talk about it so often it feels like more. At least she's getting her money's worth out of that dress.

Also lol at Sinead telling Tony he's her best friend. I've only ever seen them have one proper conversation, the rest of the time they're either shagging or arguing. Sinead must have a very warped idea of what friendship involves.

Pandora37 Tue 25-Nov-14 19:45:36

But they met as children! Clearly Diane and Tony are meant to be <cough>. How many times have they tried to get married now? I swear I've seen Diane get ready for her wedding about 5 times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now