Hollyoaks spoilers 2 ... Let's hope Ste is alive!

(426 Posts)
cogitosum Wed 06-Aug-14 19:33:00

Thought I'd start next thread...

Trinpy Fri 08-Aug-14 10:54:39

felix I think Diane is away with Finn. Was there something in a previous episode about a plot device family member being ill?

I wish they hadn't killed off Sam.She was such a big part of the jp rape storyline, it seems a shame not to have her there for the big reveal. I like how the entire lomax family had 1 day of grieving and then were over it.

RedToothBrush Fri 08-Aug-14 19:01:40

So Sinead and Tony accidentally leave the door off the latch, the day after being caught in the act and get blackmailed for £2000....

CatsCantTwerk Fri 08-Aug-14 19:05:22

When Trevor gave troll face Grace the single Rose it crossed my mind that they are somehow going to end up with baby Rose.

EatShitDerek Fri 08-Aug-14 19:49:55

I knew another baby kidnapping story was coming

Rhys plays a good nasty basterd

EatShitDerek Fri 08-Aug-14 21:35:46

Anyone seem tonight's E4

FelixFelix Fri 08-Aug-14 21:53:27

I've seen it. Where the hell was the bus driver when Cindy just hopped on and drove off? hmm

EatShitDerek Fri 08-Aug-14 21:54:54

I was going to ask that exact question! Why did he get out?!

In RL they would swear out the window, tut and drive off with a head shake

teaandtoastandbutter Sat 09-Aug-14 10:33:54

Ooh marking place! I do love hollyoaks; guilty pleasure!

I try not to be mean but does anyone else find Holly very - over the top? A little like watching a school play grin I was cringing a bit last night watching her locking cindy in.

I remember watching it in about year 9 when Holly was BORN, though! blush

Southeastdweller Sun 10-Aug-14 12:42:09

Just caught up. I'm surprised that there's been no mention of Patrick beating up Maxine. I know the actors rotate so I understand why those two weren't in this weeks eps but you'd have thought this week there'd be at least one remark about it by another character. I've just read that Nikki Sanderson (Maxine) has signed up for a new one year contract so hopefully the domestic storyline will be explored more in that time.

Sometimes I think Holly looks older than Cindy hmm.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 10-Aug-14 18:15:57

Do you think Cindy has list all the weight due to the storyline? I know MN doesn't like skinny bashing but she has lost a she load of wright recently. I think she's being great in the part.

Mumof3xox Sun 10-Aug-14 18:17:59

I agree the woman playing cindy is doing a great job

Lighthousekeeping Sun 10-Aug-14 18:25:49

This spellcheck is doing my head in. I think she's being brilliant.

bumpiesonamission Mon 11-Aug-14 10:46:02

Just catching up. Bloody Finn

GetHappy Mon 11-Aug-14 14:48:53

Cindy lost weight due to splitting up with her bf in real life who is now linked to Kym Marsh (michelle in corrie).

Does anyone else think thst Ziggy may have been driving the van that hit Sam & Danny??

FelixFelix Mon 11-Aug-14 15:04:12

Yes I think it was Ziggy but Cameron will be the main suspect.

Dukketeater Mon 11-Aug-14 19:55:43

So do we think Nico's Dad isPatrick? Or is that too dark for Hollyoaks?
Its just that he had that box which shocked Maxine and Sienna tried to kiss Mark before when she went crazy so she has a warped sense of the norm...

bumpiesonamission Mon 11-Aug-14 19:59:33

I'm more convinced than ever that he is her dad envy envy envy envy

I hope ste kills Finn

in other news... when a conversation is supposed to go "I've been sleeping with your daughter.." how does it end up "let's get married?!!!"

TessTackle Mon 11-Aug-14 19:59:40

That's a great point Dukk wow..

RedToothBrush Mon 11-Aug-14 20:00:15

Been thinking Nico's father is Patrick since way back when it was first revealed that Sienna had a daughter...

I don't think its too dark. I mean, HOW many murders have they had?

EatShitDerek Mon 11-Aug-14 20:02:02

Its the only things left for them to do.

IScreamForIceCream Mon 11-Aug-14 20:25:53

They've done incest before, but 'only' half brother/sister - Rhys and that black haired woman.

Ad wasn't there something waaaay back when with Mandy's brother who killed himself - can't remember his name (B something), nor who with.

EatShitDerek Mon 11-Aug-14 20:36:04

But they haven't gone parent/child yet. Just murders and kidnapping

GetHappy Mon 11-Aug-14 20:36:18

I agree I do believe that he is Nico's father too .. have done since we found out Sienna had a daughter! Remember when Will held them all hostage & threatened to expose a secret and Sienna was begging him not too!

EatShitDerek Mon 11-Aug-14 20:39:30

I think the reason he made Anna seem crazy was because she found out what he was doing to Sienna

Dukketeater Mon 11-Aug-14 20:46:44

Yes yes agree with the Will and Anna comments

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now