Sharknado 2!!!!! - syfy 30/7

(13 Posts)
TensionWheelsCoolHeels Thu 03-Jul-14 19:15:49

I had to cancel my sky subscription at the start of the year and have just about coped with not seeing lots of my favourite programmes. But I'm utterly gutted I'm going to miss this. Just watched a trailer clip - OMG it looks sooooooo bad ill bet it's hilarious. I need to find a friend who has syfy and see if they are as daft as me interested in this televisual event ...grin

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sharknado 1 was bad.
It made Deep Blue Sea look like an Oscar Winning Epic shock

but why Sharknado 2?

Has it got him from Beverly Hills 90210 that wasn't Luke Perry or the brother of Brenda?

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Sat 05-Jul-14 00:13:55

Yup. Ian Zeiring or something he's called. Clip I saw has them heading onto the subway to escape the flying sharks, while someone is heard saying the immortal words 'I hope the underground doesn't flood...' grin

I love these movies! Any daft disaster movie.

IAmNotAMindReader Wed 09-Jul-14 21:51:03

I need this in my eyes.

Yes its shit. Its intentionally as shit as the makers can dream up, deliberately, in an attempt for it to become a cult classic, due to its shitness.

GobblersKnob Wed 09-Jul-14 21:57:05

Sharknado makes me happy smile

PinkSquash Wed 09-Jul-14 21:59:07

Oh I love Sharknado, it's so fantastically shit.

hazeyjane Wed 09-Jul-14 22:01:25

The only thing that could improve sharknado is the addition of nazis, or nazi squid.

starsandunicorns Thu 10-Jul-14 19:54:45

Omg I will record it dh and I love these films

ohmymimi Tue 15-Jul-14 21:56:30

'Sharknado' is on Pick now. I think sharks are about to learn to climb ropes to snack on small children. Clever stuff.

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 15-Jul-14 21:57:52

Our TV is not receiving signal in Pick!!

misstiredbuthappy Tue 15-Jul-14 22:04:39

Sharktopus is the best grin

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Tue 15-Jul-14 22:30:00

Sharktopus is on YouTube. Sharknado might be. There's another one called Ghost Shark or something, that looks equally shit interesting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now