Casualty

(5 Posts)
GoldenGytha Sun 22-Jun-14 23:26:17

Was watching tonight's episode and was just thinking that the woman in the helicopter doesn't have much luck, does she? At least she won't have to worry about her insurance payout now though.

The boy who caused the accident looked like David Bowie I thought, and as for Connie, she can feck right off back to Holby City, bring back Nick Jordan!

Icimoi Mon 23-Jun-14 00:33:43

I must say, if we're going to have a load of badly acted tedious plotting between Connie and 'Guy, I'm definitely giving up on Casualty. Though there are signs that they may be about to give Connie a personality transport to make her into the standard model caring Casualty consultant fighting for the oppressed, so with any luck we'll escape that.

GoldenGytha Mon 23-Jun-14 10:33:56

I've watched it since the very first episode, but do get fed up of some of the plots, never really watched Holby, but I don't like Connie.I hope it isn't all going to be about her and Guy from now on.

I did nearly give up though when Tess and Fletch had their affair, as it just didn't fit in with Tess's very moral character.

Pixel Mon 23-Jun-14 22:54:48

I absolutely loathe Connie, she's the main reason I never got into Holby City despite being a loyal Casualty fan since it first started. I couldn't believe it when she joined Casualty and am finding it really hard to stick with it.
I second bringing back Nick Jordan!

Pixel Mon 23-Jun-14 22:57:14

I agree about the Tess and Fletch affair too. It was just wrong. Also I don't think that even in the throes of passion Tess would risk getting pregnant, especially with a married man.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now