David Beckham in Brazil

(13 Posts)
knickernicker Tue 10-Jun-14 23:50:10

What a pile of pog.

Jenda Wed 11-Jun-14 00:21:22

Yes, rather self indulgent I thought smile

seasalt Wed 11-Jun-14 00:29:22

It must have been amazing for him to meet that tribe though.

facedontfit Wed 11-Jun-14 00:31:10

I would like to add "cringeworthy" I had to switch over I was embarrassed for them.

I found it interesting that he complains about the absolute lack of privacy and not being able to enjoy life's simple things when they have promoted 'Brand Beckham' so voraciously for so long.

Cocolepew Wed 11-Jun-14 07:58:03

I agree miley, if he didn't do giant billboards in just his pants he might get on better, or tv programmes about him and his mates farting around on bikes…

Bohemond Wed 11-Jun-14 08:12:07

I do like him.
But he makes me laugh:
'This is the most exciting thing I have ever done' Mate, you played in a few world cups, have lived all over the world and can go on any holiday you want.
'I'm just fillaying this fish...I have never fillayed a fish before' had me in bits...

Didn't see it but fillaying just made me snigger. He's lived in America too long. All restaurant fish is pronounced fillay grin (he'll have put the stress on the lay I assume?)

ReggieJones Wed 11-Jun-14 15:48:01

Oh its lovely.

ReggieJones Wed 11-Jun-14 15:49:16

He can come join my bowling club any day (well Thursday evenings) if hes missing the world of competitive sports too much

frogmore6 Fri 20-Jun-14 22:44:51

Over rated chap, dim and full of self importance- it is hard not to think everything he does is about building his brand. What's the point of going to the Amazon and half the time you are lamenting on how your life is?!

SwiftRelease Sat 21-Jun-14 14:23:06

Oh but he looks SO lovely on a billboard in just his pants..

I read a blind item recently that suggested that he needs a lot of help from the airbrush in that department. If that is true then it's more than a little amusing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now