Just watching Graham N on iplayer. Wtf has Barry Manilow done to his face?

(9 Posts)
MardyBra Sat 10-May-14 19:41:34

He can hardly move it.

Don't put him too close to a naked flame or it might melt!

ihatehousework2 Sun 11-May-14 18:35:04

Yeah, I thought so too! Still, each to their own. His talent is worth 170m . A few nips and tucks ensures he keeps up with the times?! Nice bloke enjoying life.

MakeMineaMartina Sun 11-May-14 18:38:51

he looks like a Spanish puppet called Topogigo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topo_Gigio

He's always been a bit odd looking. It's ever since he had surgery to change from Jim Morrison

MardyBra Mon 12-May-14 00:26:57

Oh, I remember Topo Giggio. For some reason I had a book with him in - in the early 70s. I never questioned why he had such an unusual name.

SisterChristina Mon 12-May-14 17:02:03

It's really sad.

I will never understand how growing old naturally could look in any way worse than that! I'd rather people said I looked past my prime than like an alien

MakeMineaMartina Mon 12-May-14 17:23:18

some people don't know when to stop- Michael Jackson, Priscilla Presley who was gorgeous when she was young.

theres looking after yourself and I wouldn't say no to a tweak or 2 (ifi had the dosh) but I just wonder how the plastic surgeons let them go so far (yes they make money) but for all to see the mess they make of themselves IYKWIM. not a good advert for them is it?

these slebs. famous and rich yet so insecure.

Davros Mon 12-May-14 17:54:49

I seem to remember that Toppogigio was on the Tommy Cooper show as a short insert (with Alain Cuthbertson?). I always thought he was Italian.
I like Barry M btw! Not his boat race though

MakeMineaMartina Mon 12-May-14 17:56:22

I thought it was the Benny hill show Topo was on. you're right, it was TC.

BM is famous for his nose as well as the songs, had everything else nipped and tucked but not the nose!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now