Muskewenches Unite and celebrate The big One Zero! Musketeers Appreciation thread X

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 21:23:25

Hiiiiiiihgwaaaay to the danger zone, riiiiide iiiiin to the danger zone! As good old Kenny Loggins once said....Or congratulations and celebrations as Cliff Richard once said. Whatever the choice WENCHES HAVE REACHED THREAD NUMBER TEN!

So please feel free to chose your own song to play on the tavern jukebox get yourself a goblet of wine and pull up a chair! Let the wenching continue as we head into The Final Countdown to the end of what has been a fabulous and thorough enjoyable piece of original British Drama

Raise your glasses for The Musketeers!

Part one

part two

part three

part four

part five

part six

part seven

part eight

part nine

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 29-Mar-14 17:40:50

Cardinal is mine!

But

Way

Which

Every

It

Do

Wenches

Musketeer's

LetUsPrey Sat 29-Mar-14 17:38:12

<songs Comtesse back> grin

That was a rather good cross post grin

LetUsPrey Sat 29-Mar-14 17:36:50
LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:34:39

Ffs!!!! SNOGS!!!

LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:34:01

Let us prey!! What a brilliant cross post. You read my fucking mind even about the sex faces. <songs Letus>

LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:32:40

Where's Let Us with some stalker links, or Sparkle with some Athos stuff??? Where's the sex faces? Cone on wenches, I'm too incompetent to do it. Do do it. Dooo it.

LetUsPrey Sat 29-Mar-14 17:31:05
LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:29:43

I'm just using up this thread on my own then...

LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:22:28

Men are a lot of feckin trouble at times eh. Not our gorgeous leather lads tho. They can cause me trouble all the fucking time. Bring it on. <tries to divert RL into a pervefest to cheer us all up >

LaComtessdelafere Sat 29-Mar-14 17:19:49

Madame. Sounds shit for you. At the risk of oversimplification it is supremely important to Ho back to GrannyComtess's brandy driven words. See the joy. The joy of the rubbish situ with him is your little boy. Focus on him. He's worth it.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 29-Mar-14 17:16:49

Oooh, it's slow today shock

As if everyone had their real Life!

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 29-Mar-14 17:10:01

anyway let's not finish the thread on this miserable note. I'd kill for some aramis pix if anyone has any...

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 29-Mar-14 17:08:18

yes, all my life, boooooo.

LetUsPrey Sat 29-Mar-14 17:03:28

Did you get the migraines before you were with him? <massively oversimplifies>

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 29-Mar-14 16:53:12

Tbh I think we should probably split up / should never have got together in the first place, but I don't think I have the guts. I would be the shittest single mum ever. I get about one knock-out migraine a week and I can barely cope with one child and a partner to "help" (when he is not working / out with his stupid mates.) Plus he would go for and get 50% custody of our son, which would literally break my soul.

LetUsPrey Sat 29-Mar-14 16:49:32

You need the Cardinal's services (^not like that^) Madame to deal with your partner (again not in that way)

I have been to the cinema with DS2 to watch The Lego Movie. Loved it grin. And I have bought some new nail polish so my hands will look extra purty when I'm running them through Aramis's hair - on my days of course before Anne comes at me with an axe

MavisGrind Sat 29-Mar-14 16:49:16

A quick check in m'wenches. Madame I hope the current wench crisis can be averted (if you want it to be that is).

Twat badger proved to be remarkably useful at entertaining the children. I out this wholly down to the fact he has never grown up. It has it's limited uses.

Will try and catch up later. So far the Icing of Death has claimed nary a victim.

This thread is not accepting new messages.