Muskewenches Unite and celebrate The big One Zero! Musketeers Appreciation thread X

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 21:23:25

Hiiiiiiihgwaaaay to the danger zone, riiiiide iiiiin to the danger zone! As good old Kenny Loggins once said....Or congratulations and celebrations as Cliff Richard once said. Whatever the choice WENCHES HAVE REACHED THREAD NUMBER TEN!

So please feel free to chose your own song to play on the tavern jukebox get yourself a goblet of wine and pull up a chair! Let the wenching continue as we head into The Final Countdown to the end of what has been a fabulous and thorough enjoyable piece of original British Drama

Raise your glasses for The Musketeers!

Part one

part two

part three

part four

part five

part six

part seven

part eight

part nine

MadamedeChevreuse Wed 26-Mar-14 22:31:50

Athos panic over...Wikipedia says that "All the major actors, except Capaldi, have been "contracted for the long run"."

(Sorry Malcolm.)

So maybe Tom just likes an, ahem, "different" type of bar to the other lads.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 22:31:56

Well,he's busy. Have a hard night on the FLOOR. Night night.

<shoves drink out of door>
<barricades it with nuns>
<gives Armand the LUSTY EYES>

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 26-Mar-14 22:32:46

Night wenches. Cardinal sad gone sad soon sadsadsad

MavisGrind Wed 26-Mar-14 22:33:00

"The Wenches - Feb 2014-March 2014". Lacks the same gravitas as the passing of a Chelsea pensioner - non?

(not that I am, for one minute, suggesting that Sunday is it for the wenches. It simply cannot be)

Alibabaandthe40nappies Wed 26-Mar-14 22:33:40

Right I am off to bed.

MTM I don't want you to think that I've forgotten about adding Capaldi to my list. I am mulling it over, it is a serious process deciding where he should slot in. I knew you'd like that one wink

Bonsoir lovely wenches <mwah>

LetUsPrey Wed 26-Mar-14 22:33:52
DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 26-Mar-14 22:34:10

But he is very much present under my duvet. He even fashioned a nit so little tent out of it grin

Sparklegeek Wed 26-Mar-14 22:35:22

Can't bear to think about it.

RIGHT! ARAMIS! YOU. ME. NOW.

Night night ladies. Mwah!

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 22:35:47
LetUsPrey Wed 26-Mar-14 22:36:47

getting.

FFS.

Also off to bed. Oi Anne, send dog over later would you please? I need a cuddle.

Night wenches.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 22:37:53

Night night then! Traville and Armand -who is WITH ME - are bickering over heads and tail tonight. Oh they are naughty but I do like them!

<SLAP>

MavisGrind Wed 26-Mar-14 22:41:08

Night all.

As much as I'd love to have that as our theme MTM it would run the risk of defining us as middle-aged librarians having one last shot of sassiness before we give in to varifocals.

I think our theme should be Surprise Surprise

MalcolmTuckersMistress Wed 26-Mar-14 22:46:43

Oh what a brilliant idea...we should create our own play list to remind us of these fun times!!

I am going now, they are both pawing at me while DH is asleep on the couch...saucy.

LaComtessdelafere Wed 26-Mar-14 22:47:22

Night all. Battery outage and I lost you all. I'm still worried about where Burke is. This is nothing for me without Athos. Nothing. < frets like Queen on bed, unable to sleep.> . Find him people, find him.

QueenAnneofAustria Wed 26-Mar-14 22:47:22

I concur... it is Aramis appreciation due to LetUs and her stellar work and Sparkle and her Twitter, but both make a concerted effort to include all.

Was that another lurker who will become part of the tavern (a la Madame and Comtesse et al, or are they more of a 'do you think you wenches could go post elsewhere sort of lurker?)

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 26-Mar-14 22:52:50

There was a wink so I guess the lurker was friendly or a journalist.

MavisGrind Wed 26-Mar-14 22:55:34

Well they will have earn't their money if they wade through all 9000 odd posts of guff insights.

MavisGrind Wed 26-Mar-14 22:56:47

Off to bed. In the morrow dear wenches. <doffs hat a la aramis as Athos never seems to doff his hat>

MadamedeChevreuse Wed 26-Mar-14 23:00:52

Anne that's Ali, she's our historical advisor not a journalist. she's in and out of the tavern. (Fair enough she does have 40 babies.)

Nighty night

QueenAnneofAustria Wed 26-Mar-14 23:03:09

No, I was referring to Cotherstone at the start of this thread.

I know and love and admire Alibaba.

QueenAnneofAustria Wed 26-Mar-14 23:04:18

<goes to bed satisfied that we have 45 posts on our shiny new thread already>

QueenAnneofAustria Wed 26-Mar-14 23:14:20

For the morning wenches. Instagram is like a fucking playground.

Bloody bloody arse wiping phone died on me, couldn't keep up.

So I will say good evening, and goodnight as you're all of having relations with various beardy men.

I have laughed all the way through the 300 odd posts since early evening. You lot are fuuuuny <pushes shoulder>

I really do love each and every last one of you. I think I'm going to write a speech for Sunday. Just feels right. <proud stiff British>

Night hos xxxxxxxxxx hugzzzzzzzzxxxxx

One last thought.....

You know, if we did have to put wenches into list. Mine would like this....

wench wench wench wench wench wench...

rather than

Wench
Wench
Wench

D'ya get me?

Cos you're all special <chokes up again> Oh blaady Nora, it's gonna get messy in here Sunday. Bring tissues. ( and baby wipes etc etc... )

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 26-Mar-14 23:39:09

And laminators grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.