What tv programme[s] are you obsessed with?

(66 Posts)
Cocolepew Sat 15-Mar-14 20:25:30

Mine is House Of Cards, me and DH are binge watching it. There is only 2 episodes left to watch sad. It's so fantastic, me and DH talk about it constantly.
I'm utterly obsessed with Robin Wrights character in it. I want to be her, all I need to do is lose a few stone and grow a few inches, get a whole new wardrobe and learn to walk in high heels all day. No probs.

invicta Fri 21-Mar-14 08:23:36

Sports relief glee club competition on CBBC - love it. Finals tonight!

catinbootz Fri 21-Mar-14 08:19:57

Kardashians

WowserBowser Fri 21-Mar-14 07:53:18

Is it Catfish? Teen mom?

Sparklysilversequins Thu 20-Mar-14 23:59:33

I can't say my current one it's too embarrassing but it's on MTV so that will probably give some indication of its level.

Looking forward to Game of Thrones and Mad Men starting soon though. Nothing as good as those on.

crazynanna Mon 17-Mar-14 19:04:42

Little House on the Prairie on True Entertainment on Saturday mornings blush

ShellyF Mon 17-Mar-14 19:01:51

Criminal Minds

TulipOHare Mon 17-Mar-14 19:00:01

Currently watching Scandal and end every episode looking like this shock shock shock . Very cliffhangery.

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Buffy
Community

TheBitterBoy Mon 17-Mar-14 10:13:35

I'm obsessed with Scandal, can't wait for it to be back on. House of Cards is based on a uk tv series from the 90s which was also brilliant.

dolallymum Mon 17-Mar-14 10:09:37

I am obsessed with The Good Wife.
Watching it on Netflix, and honestly can not wait until I get the next opportunity to sit and watch another episode.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 23:08:03

I never saw the Uk house of cards so I cant compare.

Another favourite atm is Southland, on more4.

Shoopshoop2 Sun 16-Mar-14 21:08:33

I was loving West Wing,until there was too much of the bore that is Toby.

I'm loving Breaking Bad at the moment, but it does have it's ups and downs.

I really enjoyed the original, British House of Cards, with the knowing looks to camera, etc. Is the US version as good?

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 19:18:00

We only got Netflix a few months ago, its brilliant for binge watching !

spanky2 Sun 16-Mar-14 19:16:42

Mad men. Love it. When I watch something else I think I could be watching mad men.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 19:16:35

It can be if you arent sure on US politics, congress and the senate, whipping votes etc. I looked stuff up and got on ok, though some off it went over my head. It didnt make any difference to my enjoyment of it.

Yama Sun 16-Mar-14 18:50:01

Fringe.

I'm watching an episode a night at the moment. However, at 20+ episodes a season and 5 seasons, I'm alright for a while.

invicta Sun 16-Mar-14 18:47:26

Dh loves Line of Duty.

Dcs love Big Bang Theory.

McFlurry Sun 16-Mar-14 18:43:59

Thanks, Coco. Is it difficult to follow? I like well written things but they need to be easy to follow or I spend the whole episode asking stupid questions...'who's that? Why are they doing that? Where are they now?' etc, etc. Drives DP nuts....

Cocolepew Sun 16-Mar-14 18:02:44

McFlurry HofC is about a ruthless Congressman, and his equally ruthless wife. It's set in the White House.

DracuLaura Sun 16-Mar-14 17:52:15

Sons of anarchy! mainly because of Ratboy

LetZygonsbeZygons Sun 16-Mar-14 17:40:02

Top Gear.

Horrible histories.

Top Gear.

horrible histories.

Top gear.

Horrible Histories.

top G..........................................................................x 1000 grin

miffybun73 Sun 16-Mar-14 17:02:45

Line of Duty.

cherryhealey Sun 16-Mar-14 14:14:23

Stella
The Smoke
Gogglebox
Line of Duty

Save it all up for whatever week end evening I am at home.

WowserBowser Sun 16-Mar-14 13:38:48

Yes to all things Scandinavian! Loads of talent.

I love Saga. Loved The Killing and all Girl with...films.
I may have to give Borgen a go but we've got breaking bad to finish. Just finished series 3. And have True Detective to start.

McFlurry Sun 16-Mar-14 11:14:25

I've just binged on Orange is the New Black and have just started on Justified to kill time until Game of Thrones S4 starts.

Also loving My Mad Fat Diary on E4. Really underrated show, IMO. Plus it has an amazing 90s soundtrack.

Anybody know when SoA is due back on UK TV?

Wondering if I'd like House of Cards? What's it about?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now