Eastenders - new thread :) [edited by MNHQ to say SPOILER ALERT!]

(992 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 11-Mar-14 16:30:51

Tried to post on old thread and it's at 1000 smile

Gawd we can woffle grin

Just watched last nights and why has Jane come back?

Why is no one mentioning that Cindy is 15 an therefore tech rape?

Strange that carls mum suddenly decides to come go the square - just as mitchell sisters are back

And still Amy is silent !!!! wink

Greenkit Sat 17-May-14 19:57:42

qazxc Fri 16-May-14 09:25:32

I definately think that Ben will come back with new head. I also am plumping for him being the murderer (well he has form for bashing people over the head).
Otherwise I would like it to be the market guy that Roxy is going out with, just because I find him annoying and pointless.

BunsnRosess Thu 15-May-14 23:42:58

Yeah I think a new head for Ben is a definite. The last actor, so I hear was a vey unsavoury character in real life. Was in the paper for some horrible things, although I think he was underage so don't know how they managed to report it. Unless I've got that completely wrong.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 23:35:38

Think he needed to prove he could be a stable family environment for Ben and Louise

Fakebook Thu 15-May-14 23:09:06

Yep that's the one. I can't remember her face at all. I don't understand why Phil married her? It was totally out of character for him.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 23:05:49

The one who jumped/phil pushed off roof on his wedding day?

She was from 4weddings and had great sex with Bernard

Fakebook Thu 15-May-14 23:02:24

Tbf re: Ben heads; the first Ben head who was into ballet and baking did start showing psychotic behaviour when he started burning his sister Louise with hot teaspoons (dunno why I remember that!). Then he hit Denise's serial killer husband's son over the head with a crow bar which is why he went to jail in the first place and came out with a new head. I think he went "mad" because of that weirdo phil married who abused him.

I never understood how he came over from South Africa and didn't have even a hint of an accent. confused

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 20:59:25

All heads change personalities

Look at Amy. She then spoke!!!!

FantaSea Thu 15-May-14 20:10:59

It could be Sharon cogito - as I said upthread, the producer wants the story to centre around Ian for the big 30th anniversary episode and she is the only other original character. I can't think what her motive is though!

silvery you are right about Ben - one minute he is into ballet and making Phil squirm, then with the new head he is capable of killing Ev.

cogitosum Thu 15-May-14 19:46:26

I reckon Sharon dunnit! Can't work out motive but she couldn't speak to Ian straight afterwards and it would fit with first episode theory

Whoever did it the motive's pretty tenuous!

Either that or a branning daughter.

GarlicMayHaveNamechanged Thu 15-May-14 19:37:23

Did I imagine Charlie saying to Dot in the launderette, "There is no Charlie Cotton"? Just as they were interrupted.

I want to stand up for Jacqueline Jossa - I think she's been doing really well! She's had to do a hell of a lot of facial expression only acting, which must be challenging. I generally seem to know what Lauren's thinking or feeling, so she must be doing it OK smile

SilveryMoon Thu 15-May-14 19:10:28

Ben's new head. Looking forward to it, so it will also mean a complete personality transplant too. Look at when he changed the last time, one minute he was a boy who enjoyed dancing along to the musicals with Shirl, and next he's got a new face and looked uncomfortable doing Ben's favourite activity (cake baking).
Also remember the Sam Mitchell switch? Found it v hard to believe that the hard shell of a woman they brought in to replace DW would have ever married Ricky and when DW returned, found it ver hard to believe that she killed Dirty Den and helped bury his body in the beer cellar

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 18:56:11

Nearly finished thread so new one when finished smile

new ee thread here

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 18:54:01

No grant doesn't know

ems1910 Thu 15-May-14 11:07:46

She had a one night stand with Grant in the Vic. Dirty Den is Vicky's dad and Mark was the son she had with Grant. Does Grant still not know?!

Mandy2003 Thu 15-May-14 10:47:11

I thought Michelle only had one child and Dirty Den was the dad. I didn't remember her going with Grant at all shock What did Peggy make of it?!

BeCool Thu 15-May-14 10:04:44

<<applauds new head for Ben decision>>

FantaSea Thu 15-May-14 09:15:57

Two years for killing Ev? hmm

I loved Shirley and Ev together, they were great.

I think Mrs Doyle is Charlie's real mum because of the mobile phone.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-May-14 08:00:43

Grant should come back and then he cancer his son he doesn't know he has via Michelle

jaynebxl Thu 15-May-14 07:22:04

With all this bringing back of people I think that for the 30th they should bring back Michelle and Lofty and have a grand reunion where they get back together and everything is happy. Cos the 30th anniversary is bound to be a happy occasion right?!

And did I imagine it that they're bringing Grant back too?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 14-May-14 23:23:04

Total weird observation but

Metal chairs in a so called posh restaurant??

How very uncomfortable !!!!

Coumarin Wed 14-May-14 23:18:39

Ben needs a new head. Didn't take to the last one at all.

Think he got 4 years for Ev but has only served 2. Surely it'd be more in rl? Or was it manslaughter. Poor Ev. Her and Shirley were a brilliant pairing.

Fakebook Wed 14-May-14 22:14:19

Yes, a new head for Ben has been confirmed by EE bosses grin. They're currently recasting. I think he'll be onscreen later this year.

GarlicMayHaveNamechanged Wed 14-May-14 21:30:59

No, I think he's 18 now. Phil's lawyer had to put in a special plea for him to be tried as a minor.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 14-May-14 21:24:51

A new head??? Surely not grin

Isn't Ben under 18 so would need parental support - or who is keeping tabs on him?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now