Eastenders - new thread :) [edited by MNHQ to say SPOILER ALERT!]

(992 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 11-Mar-14 16:30:51

Tried to post on old thread and it's at 1000 smile

Gawd we can woffle grin

Just watched last nights and why has Jane come back?

Why is no one mentioning that Cindy is 15 an therefore tech rape?

Strange that carls mum suddenly decides to come go the square - just as mitchell sisters are back

And still Amy is silent !!!! wink

Mrsjayy Sat 03-May-14 13:12:49

being able*

TwllBach Sat 03-May-14 14:09:49

I would love for it to be abbey, she is so very irritating and nowhere near good enough for jay.

Ronnie has been suspiciously absent from our screens since Lucy died. It's her, and something to do with mistaken identity for Lola and the writers' desire to make to now the crazy one.

OwlCapone Sat 03-May-14 14:12:21

None of the females would have been able to carry Lucy's body to the woods and dump it there. At least not without help.

OwlCapone Sat 03-May-14 14:13:34

On the night Lucy died, was Lauren meant to be doing something up at the flats but had shut up early because of no bookings or something?

HawnieGold Sat 03-May-14 14:16:03

But there HAS to be a reason for the whole lucy/lauren matching suit thing!?

FantaSea Sat 03-May-14 14:46:41

Owl yes, Lauren was supposed to be at the flats but then changed her mind at the last minute.

This is convincing me further that there was more than one person involved in Lucy's murder, and I agree that the matching suits played a part. Perhaps it is like 'Murder on the Orient Express' when the murderer is in fact, everyone?

Fakebook Sat 03-May-14 15:44:17

Do we know who took the pictures of max and Lucy yet? I assumed it was Jake but not so sure now.

I also think it may be more than one person. Peter and Cindy or Peter and someone else.

OwlCapone Sat 03-May-14 17:21:11

Given lauren was meant to be at the flats, I think the text Lucy received was to do with them somehow.

I don't see how there can be a mistaken identity between Lauren and Lucy because one is platinum blonde and the other dark brown.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 05-May-14 22:54:35

Bag humbug

Away on holiday but have free wifi so was going to watch ee by the pool but I player doesn't work abroad sad

Guess I will be watching 8 episodes when I get home and semi avoiding this thread.

SilveryMoon Tue 06-May-14 00:12:11

Don't worry Blondes tonight's wasn't anything special. Want updates?

Cuckooforcocopuffs Tue 06-May-14 01:02:09

blondes you can watch it on YouTube, like I do, but you didn't miss much really.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 06-May-14 06:46:47

Semi updates - it's not as if the killer will be revealed over the next 14days

Just thought as had free wifi watching tv by the pool while relaxing in the sun sounded good smile

Will look on you tube thanks

Dp is thrilled to have found a bar at end of our road which plays all football games - oh joy !!!!! Not

Mrsjayy Tue 06-May-14 08:46:55

oh David is going to be caught up in it all now destroying evidence blah blah,

hope you enjoy your holiday we were away recently and every bloody pub cafe shop had big screens for bloody football drove me insane dh isn't that bothered but my dad was at every screen watching it, you couldnt even sit for a nice coffee with out it blaring, sorry that was a rant but it really bugged me

FantaSea Tue 06-May-14 11:04:37

I still don't think it's Max. I think he is panicking as he is worried his affair is going to be revealed, but I don't think he is the killer. I haven't watched Monday's yet though so I may have missed something.

Hope you have a lovely holiday Blondes

Mrsjayy Tue 06-May-14 11:06:44

No i dont think it is him he is just freaking out about the affair

Fakebook Tue 06-May-14 12:28:58

He was about to tell Lauren about the affair wasn't he? Wasn't really an affair though.

I think he's freaking out because he seems to be the last person to have seen her and the CCTV shows him grabbing her arm in a brutal way, so it looks like he has a motive to kill her.

DieselSpillages Tue 06-May-14 21:46:36

So does the fact that the police were seemingly disinterested in Lauren's info imply that Charlie Cotton is involved in Lucy's murder ... isn't he a copper ? and that there's corruption in the force ?

Mrsjayy Wed 07-May-14 09:07:41

I think Lauren just annoyed the police officer I dont think they not doing anything,

OH question about sonia (god she is so irritating) didn't she used to be a nurse I am sure she was did she give it up to look after Chloe/Rebecca

FantaSea Wed 07-May-14 10:51:51

Mrsjayy yes, Sonia used to be a nurse. I think that is why she was quizzing the nurse on Monday night when she and Bianca were visiting Carol. I find her really irritating too!

Totally pointless post but Laurens eyebrows are ~ \

<<shallow>>

SilveryMoon Wed 07-May-14 19:12:11

I can't stand Sonia. Sometimes I leave the room when she comes on. Hope she won't be there for long

FantaSea Wed 07-May-14 19:52:03

I have read in my new TV guide that the police are going to arrest Jake next week. I don't think he is the killer.

GarlicMayHaveNamechanged Wed 07-May-14 20:36:41

Oooh! Neither do I, but I'm looking forward to the revelation that will lead to his arrest!

GarlicMayHaveNamechanged Wed 07-May-14 20:37:43

70is, I would love to be able to wriggle my eyebrows grin Been trying since the age of six, don't think it's gonna happen now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now