Am I the only one who is excited about TOWIE returning later?

(506 Posts)
Fairylea Sun 23-Feb-14 18:44:55

Dh would have me believe I am smile he absolutely hates it with a passion!

I, on the other hand, can't bloody wait! It's my guilty pleasure.

WowserBowser Fri 11-Apr-14 11:56:41

Yeah saw that Mike

The article said it's thought it might be ketamine, a class c drug.

Is ketamine only class c?

MikeTheShite Fri 11-Apr-14 11:02:10

It would seem lockie has been arrested regarding possession of drugs.

Sparklysilversequins Sat 05-Apr-14 14:18:07

Arg, the big guffawing buffoon, was always punching above his weight with "Lyds". He knows it too that's why he can't get over her.

I thought Tom P was so sweet when he was comforting Gemma, saying "don't cry, don't cry".

Fran and Diags are rapidly on the ascent to become TOWIE's most annoying couple. They may have a job getting past Ricky and Jess I suppose but I think they behaved like right twats with Ferne.

I'm going off Dan.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 05-Apr-14 14:09:57

danni gave in too easily with lockie and the pretty woman scene

Chloe and lauren p are like sulky kids

sam and joey - whoop

lydia wouldnt go back with arg, she may get back with tom????? tho he obv still likes her much to gemma's sadness -what on earth she sees in arg is beyond me

jasmine is desperate for a man ..... but why dan if he apparently is a creep/unfaithful

obrigada Fri 04-Apr-14 15:06:27

If Lydia is back, does that mean Debbie (her mum) will be back as well?

Sparklysilversequins Fri 04-Apr-14 15:02:58

I despise Arg and his crazy false laugh.

Ferne is pissing me off too, prancing around in her undies "look at me! look at me!"

Chloe and Lauren P - meh! What a pair of drama queens.

I thought Carol's poem was sweet. My Mum would never in a million years write me a poem.

Gemma looked pretty this episode, healthier looking somehow. So funny when all the girls were standing listening to Dani on the phone to Lockie.

I hope Georgia and Grace aren't in the next series. They're annoying.

WTAF is going on with Elliot's flat shock it's AWFUL!

PeanutPatty Thu 03-Apr-14 23:03:51

I am inclined to think that the storylines for Jess are numbered and it won't be long before we bid her goodbye. I won't be sorry as she's gone dullsville lately.

I don't think we will ever have the good old days and dramas of the Mark, Lauren and Sam hoo-ha. They were the best.

MikeLitoris Thu 03-Apr-14 20:24:01

I'm always surprised that Jess is only 28, I think she looks older than me and I'm 32.

I thought Charlie didn't look 6ft. He is a fibber!

WaitMonkey Thu 03-Apr-14 19:36:00

Yes, Cara was in court for drink driving and Billie is now a fully fledged wag, as she's in a relationship with Andy Carroll. So they won't be back. sad Still really disappointed Sam is leaving. I really like Jess's new hair. She suits it short and it looks loads better than those horrible extensions.

Sparklysilversequins Thu 03-Apr-14 17:54:02

Jess has had her cut like her Mum's. Why? confused

I dreamt that Ricky died of a drugs overdose last night!! blush

Charlie isn't 6ft. He didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5'7". His hair was shit and so were his clothes but he looked v v clean and had nice skin and teeth.

Is it just me it does everyone think Jess looks a lot older than she is?

WreckTangle Thu 03-Apr-14 16:30:24

I think Cara was charged with drink driving, never to be seen again after that.

Cheboludo Thu 03-Apr-14 15:05:19

Me too, Monkey. They had funny, silly moments but could bring the drama and conflict when needed.

WaitMonkey Thu 03-Apr-14 14:05:12

I miss Billie and Cara.

Cheboludo Thu 03-Apr-14 13:58:33

Oh, and Wowser - I completely agree with you re: Ricky. It's a shame last night was last in the series because now Gemma can't have a massive onscreen go at him. It's the one argument where I'd be completely on her side grin

Cheboludo Thu 03-Apr-14 13:55:55

I'd far rather see Cara & Billie back than Lauren G. Without the Mark Wright dramas Lauren has absolutely nothing to do - her last couple of series felt like she was desperately trying to drag storylines/ romances out of nowhere.

And if Lydia is going to get back with / have dramas with an ex, I'd rather see them with Tom Kilbey than Arg. Surely all the arguments with Arg have been played out many times by now.

PeanutPatty Thu 03-Apr-14 13:28:19

Chloe is a mean cow. Boo Hoo to you. I never liked her and each time she is on she proves my gut instinct was bang on.

WowserBowser Thu 03-Apr-14 13:09:37

You're right Alpaca !

<switches off sensible part of brain>

NCRegular Thu 03-Apr-14 13:04:50

Lauren G does need to come back, she can be friends with Lydia again. Lauren G she was right about the Wright family.

AlpacaYourThings Thu 03-Apr-14 12:56:51

But Wowser, if they reacted normally it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining! grin

MikeTheShite Thu 03-Apr-14 12:45:02

I don't like Jasmine but thought georgia doing that so public was really mean

WowserBowser Thu 03-Apr-14 11:53:07

Arg is on! Talking about his naked selfie

WowserBowser Thu 03-Apr-14 11:52:17

They're grown women. Why don't they just have a chat.

Lauren P: I'm just sad you felt you couldn't tell me

Chloe: im sorry you feel that way, we just wanted to keep it to ourselves so we could work out what was happening. It was complicated with Charlie being his best friend and everything.

Lauren: ok, well I'm sorry for over reacting.

<hug>

All sorted.

Ivehearditallnow Thu 03-Apr-14 10:34:41

PS Remember when Lauren G warned Chloe that Lauren P was a weirdo with no mates? And Chloe told Lauren P so the laurens fell out.

Think Lauren G may have been right x

Ivehearditallnow Thu 03-Apr-14 10:33:57

I thought Lydia would tell Arg off! She just stood there.

Grace and Lewis make me heave. If he's such a cheat and his ex is still on the scene why is she so desperate to get with him? Desperate.
I noticed Georgia had a matching bikini this episode - finally. Maybe the cast had a whip-round wink

BRING BACK LAUREN G! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now