I didn't ever realise what utter trash GREY'S ANATOMY is!!

(762 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Feb-14 14:55:24

I missed this when it first came out, for some reason I thought it was a high brow medical drama-how wrong could I be?grin

It's complete trash and I love it! It's on sky box sets atm, series 1-9, I'm on series 2 so farsmile

I can't bear Meridith, simpering girlie and doctor Sheppardhmm love everyone else though!

Dr Burke made me cry when he climbed into bed after the ectopic pregnancysad blush

God,I love trashy Tellygrin

SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Mon 17-Feb-14 22:13:28

Oooooh, you have so much more to go through. You will laugh, you will cry a lot, and at times you will get frustrated but stick with it.

If it's any assistance Meredith does become less annoying when the focus of the storyline is not all on her.

expatinscotland Mon 17-Feb-14 22:15:00

It's melodramatic, over-blown, self-absorbed shite. Gets worse, too.

Cataline Mon 17-Feb-14 22:15:40

I was all ready to give you a tongue-lashing for dissing Greys!!! It is fabulous isn't it? grin

Ebayaholic Mon 17-Feb-14 22:26:28

I'm pretty sure the box set disappears on 28th Feb. I'm watching three episodes a night and am only on series 4.

Time is against us.

expatinscotland Mon 17-Feb-14 22:27:38

It gets more contrived and unbelievable.

onedev Mon 17-Feb-14 22:30:19

I've always loved it & am currently enjoying series 2 again right now. Greys is fab grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Feb-14 22:39:35

Oh Lord, I'd better download all of the episodes pretty quick then!shock

SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Mon 17-Feb-14 22:44:52

There comes a point that the writers finally realised that the audience were fed up with the Merdith/Sheppard on/off again relationship and they left them alone and paid more attention to the other characters. Thank goodness, I think everyone's patience was tested.

Make sure you reach the point Kevin McKidd joins the cast. You will appreciate it even more grin

onedev Mon 17-Feb-14 22:46:49

If you have them downloaded, will they stay after 28th Feb?

Ha! I've watcher it through three times. Great stuff!

Kevin mcKidd though slattern?! No, just no. I can't standards his character, particularly when he's snogging. Ugh.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Feb-14 22:50:47

Onedev-yes, because you download them onto your planner.

onedev Mon 17-Feb-14 23:08:18

Thanks Dame - I better get downloading! I agree re Kevin McKidd ATruth - eugh!!

scampadoodle Tue 18-Feb-14 20:26:48

I'm up to season 7 but is it available anywhere without buying the boxset? I used to watch it on C5, then Living, but fell behind. We have VirginMedia.

LizLemonaid Tue 18-Feb-14 22:03:28

Mawkish shite. Why do so many people love it?

House brilliant though

Izzy and Alex are the couple for me! Love McDreamy and McSteamy though.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 18-Feb-14 23:28:12

Oh God,I can't bear Hugh Laurie, never understood the appeal of House tbh.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 18-Feb-14 23:29:16

I've cleared my planner and started downloading, not using HD version so uses up less room and downloads quicker!

onedev Tue 18-Feb-14 23:33:47

What a good idea Dame re non HD. - I'll do that too when the date gets closer. I'm part way through season 3 now & have until season 6 downloaded currently! Love it grin

scampadoodle Wed 19-Feb-14 15:59:46

Where/what are you downloading from?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 19-Feb-14 17:12:42

Sky box sets.

Cataline Wed 19-Feb-14 18:45:59

Lovefilm have all the sets too!

Cataline Wed 19-Feb-14 18:46:30

And has anyone ventured into the delight that is Private Practice?! grin

onedev Wed 19-Feb-14 20:41:56

I loved Private Practice but they stopped showing it on Sky so I only saw the first few seasons unfortunately. If anyone knows a way to watch them in the UK, please let me know! smile

Cataline Fri 21-Feb-14 17:01:06

I was watching PP on Lovefilm but have a horrid feeling they took it off recently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now