Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Have A Little Patience

(984 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Sat 15-Feb-14 10:12:42

(This is a thread for all fans of the daily BBC1 soap, Doctors. BBC1, 1.45pm)

Finally patience has paid off and MN is back up I have got off my backside and it is time for a new thread.

Now all we need are some patients, with WTF problems so we can enjoy the madness that is Doctors. A bit of detective work, home visits galore and a touch of marriage counselling thrown in and we will be truly happy.

Mrs T has elbowed Gobby out of the way and reminded her that hotpants are not suitable attire for rrrrrrrreception and Doc-tah Cah-tah will be talking to her later.

Regulars please sign in. Hello to all lurkers. Newcomers please join, all welcome. smile

MsNobodyAgain Sat 15-Feb-14 21:19:29

Lack of continuity in Doctors Raahh shock

My GP is really stylish, she's probably late 40s, but wears fabulous casual and yet smart clothes that look really expensive, helps that she is about 5'10 and size 10. She has frizzy hair though.

Do gp's ever see blood? I guess vomit could be a risk though.

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 15-Feb-14 21:55:13

They do if one of their colleagues gives birth in the reception area.

MsNobodyAgain Sun 16-Feb-14 21:42:50

Bump for tomorrow. I don't like it when the thread is halfway down the Telly Addicts page. It seems 'neglected'.

<goes to find a life>

Depending on how busy the cinema is today I may be watching the Lego movie at doctors time smile

MsNobodyAgain Mon 17-Feb-14 08:38:06

My DCs want to see that. Let me know if it is any good please. smile

I will be at work at Doctors time. I know what you mean about the thread , I get a little worried if it drops too far down Threads I'm On. <slaps self>

curlyclaz13 Mon 17-Feb-14 09:49:54

I should be watching live as no baby group but dp was up all night ill and is off work so hopefully I won't get it. At least I can make him watch it !

Wetoopere Mon 17-Feb-14 10:58:17

We are going to the Lego movie too. Ds is off to grandmas and I'm going with all three girls !

What is this Lego movie? [out-of-touch emoticon]

It's the first movie made with real Lego. Some guy falls into a work where they think he's the saviour when in fact he's just an ordinary bloke. Lots of mayhem and other famous Lego characters will result in a happy ending I'm sure. Looked very funny from trailers, only had 3 tickets so we have to hang around for next showing.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 17-Feb-14 13:47:21

I'm here, but not sure if I will be allowed to watch all of it as DD is here and obsessed with the Olympics. She doesn't like me watching anything other than BBC2 at the minute.

curlyclaz13 Mon 17-Feb-14 13:47:42

I'm here, in fact we all are, dp, ds and two cats . Loving the possesed hand and oven mit.

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:48:00

Right - I'm here.

Isn't half term here until next week, but dd2 isn't always happy to let me watch.

I have bribed her with some ice cream (in this weather, strange child).

Poor Al.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 17-Feb-14 13:49:40

I'm here. I have packed the DCs off to various clubs. Wah Hay!!!!!!!!

Looking WTF already. Man in bed wearing oven glove. Great.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 17-Feb-14 13:49:43

I'm here. I have packed the DCs off to various clubs. Wah Hay!!!!!!!!

Looking WTF already. Man in bed wearing oven glove. Great.

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:49:47

Anne- I have watched the same clip of the curling 3 times since coming back from nursery.

The Norwegians had very snazzy trousers today.

Role play ?? FFS.

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:50:42

I missed the oven glove. Where was he wearing it? wink

MsNobodyAgain Mon 17-Feb-14 13:50:52

I have no idea why that posted twice. I am no that excited hmm

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:52:13

I know nothing about these things, but would such a serious allegation- and I imagine it is quite serious- be dealt with by a bit of role play in the office, with your colleagues? Really?

Bet Jimmi is gutted he can't join in .

MsNobodyAgain Mon 17-Feb-14 13:52:23

On his hand Raahh as he seemed to be strangling himself in his sleep.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 17-Feb-14 13:52:40

Yes, they had lovely trousers today!

We've been out this morning - has the fog lifted yet?

I don't know why a locum would be sitting in on the investigation concerning a permanent member of staff. That is all kinds of wrong, surely?

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:53:06

That like being strangled by Sooty,really, isn't it? MsN ?

Raahh Mon 17-Feb-14 13:53:56

I've a feeling 6tl is no longer a locum.angry

Why isn't Heston there? He's senior partner, surely?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now