Modern Family

(34 Posts)
curiousgeorgie Thu 06-Feb-14 23:53:14

I really fancy the dad shock

How wrong is this??

Lighthousekeeping Fri 07-Feb-14 18:37:37

I know cams straight but he still grew up on a farm and spent many years as a clown!

Julie Bowan had twins at some point earlier on so maybe that could explain the wright loss.

Poor Alex's family life outside the show sounds pretty awful. Family fighting over custody of her etc sad

ISBN1966 Fri 07-Feb-14 18:41:13

Phil? Ewww! No! He's weirdly cadaverous looking...

But the actor who plays him is beyond brilliant.

curiousgeorgie Sat 08-Feb-14 12:35:14

Not Phil... Jay wink

Eastpoint Sat 08-Feb-14 18:58:06

The older daughter did go to college but she got caught drinking and was kicked out.

clam Sat 08-Feb-14 19:14:20

Julie Bowen (Claire) was heavily pregnant with twins when filming the pilot episode (where they were trying to schedule 'shooting' Luke). In all her scenes she's either wearing a baggy cardigan or carrying a laundry basket to hide the bump. So, yes, she has got thinner!
I think the "new" Lily is awesome! Such a little madame, one of my favourite characters, along with Cam and Manny.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 08-Feb-14 21:12:21

I want them to adopt a sibling for her. It was so sad last time when they got let down.

Bloodyteenagers Sat 08-Feb-14 21:49:32

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is something likable about Phil. He's so quiet and whipped, but I bet he's an animal in bed.

But Jay I still see Al Bundy. Probably doesn't help his wife in that, had the same figure as Gloria.

MauriceMinor Sun 09-Feb-14 06:31:30

Did you know the actress who plays Hayley had a kidney transplant recently? Apparently shooting a scene that involves walking or standing for a long time really tired her out so a lot of her scenes are filmed sitting down.

susiedaisy Sun 09-Feb-14 07:45:39

Love this programme. My favourite couple is Mitch and Cam. Cam is hilarious. Not so keen on Claire's character and I don't think the actress pulls it off as well as the rest. The actor who plays Manny is fantastic. Looking forward to the new series starting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now