The Good Wife is back, Thursday at 9.00!! [[Spoiler alert added by MNHQ]]

(254 Posts)

As you were!

northender Thu 30-Jan-14 20:46:38

15 minutes to go [slightly pathetic emoticon] grin

Oh, administration! Good to see it striking terror in the world! 'A typist'!

What's the bets? Alicia must end up staying????

northender Thu 30-Jan-14 22:56:50

Well I thought that was a good start. Will she, won't she??

lilibet Thu 30-Jan-14 23:22:27

Oh that was tense, the music was fantastic. Why oh why would anyone choose Peter over Will?

Those youngsters are going to piss me off.

And Nashville is back next week!

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Fri 31-Jan-14 08:57:08

Agreed lilibet! It's a pity Alicia didn't have mumsnet to talk to about her husband's infidelities and failings - pretty sure she'd get a resounding LTB grin

I don't think Alicia will stay - theres far too much mileage in the rivalry between the old and new firm to be had.

BirdyBedtime Fri 31-Jan-14 12:53:39

tk - you're right that happened towards the end of Season 4. I found last night quite upsetting actually as that kind of thing really does happen in real life executions. Makes me really glad we don't have this in the UK.
Was also delighted to see the Nashville trailer - I love my dose of escapism!

I wonder if they will put her into the new firm as a spy!!! She is a bit of a back stabber so I am sure she could pull it off! This is just a guess.

I think Cary and Kalinda will become the new Alicia and Will in the will they/won't they stakes!

I wonder if all that 'prison broker' stuff is true!! Scary!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Feb-14 11:56:54

Wow that was a fantastic episodeshock

I found the bit where the prisoner bled out really disturbing, which was the whole point I guess.

I can't get my head round a civilised country sitting round and calmly putting someone to sleep like they were a dog!sad <whole different thread!>

Can't wait for next weekgrin

northender Thu 13-Feb-14 22:16:53

Are you all still watching? Thought tonights episode was Fab, especially the interplay between the family, legal and political storylines. Peter just can't help his wandering eyes can he?

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Thu 13-Feb-14 23:17:59

I'm still here. Good episode, Alecia is in the thick of it all isn't she? Kalinda is going to drop her in it with will, I think Diane might still not get the Supreme Court thingy (something will scupper that I think). Dying to see how will is going to react when he realises what's happening.

Nancy66 Fri 14-Feb-14 12:12:17

Wow this series is good. The possibility of Peter cheating again, Will turning into a right nasty piece and the rival firm going ahead.

I guess that Alicia is now going to tap up Diane to recommend her clients to the new firm. Christine Baranski as Diane is just brilliant in this.

FrimpongDench Thu 20-Feb-14 21:18:14

It's like Good Wife bingo tonight - MIL, Elspeth, the gun guy..

BeeInYourBonnet Thu 20-Feb-14 22:01:07

Ooooh the cat's out of the bag!

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Fri 21-Feb-14 00:33:42

I cannot wait for next weeks episode. The fallout will be spectacular - Dianne has just screwed over the wife of the man who wants to make her a judge, Alicia has screwed over her current firm/Will and strange new bloke only there to expand a plot line has screwed over the new-not-yet-up-and-running law firm. I'm guessing that will's revenge ain't going to be sweet...

Nancy66 Fri 21-Feb-14 09:26:33

I wonder if Diane is going to now stay at the firm in order to fight Alicia and Cary?

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Fri 21-Feb-14 17:55:33

I was thinking that too Nancy. I think she's going to have to choose who she's siding with - will to help him fight for their firm or Alicia so as to keep her hubby onside with her judgeship. I hope this next episode lives up to the build up!

northender Sun 23-Feb-14 09:46:46

What a brilliant episode!! We watched on catch up so the only problem was it was over too quickly without adsgrin . I think Diane's instinct will be to fight for the firm but on the other hand she wanted the judgeship enough to drop Will in it so , actually, I've no idea, I'll just have to wait and see. Liked the moments with Alicia and Will, that'll be a good contrast to his reaction now I imagine.

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Wed 26-Feb-14 22:25:22

Just watched a trailer ad for this week's episode - I think it'll live up to the hype! Looks fab grin Will ain't happy...

SouthernHippyChick Thu 27-Feb-14 19:07:10

So addictive!

northender Thu 27-Feb-14 21:17:51

Wow what a start

Oh no, he's being mean! her hubby I mean! In fact they are all being quite mean! Glad I am not a lawyer!

Ruprekt Thu 27-Feb-14 22:14:54

Ooh it's a good episode!! gringringringringrin

BOFtastic Thu 27-Feb-14 22:17:37

This has all kicked off nicely! I'm watching on +1.

northender Thu 27-Feb-14 22:31:14

I feel quite disappointed that they're only getting on because of Peters intervention. I guess that's pretty realistic, it's a dirty old world eh? Peter and Will are both horrible, power crazed men aren't they?

BumPotato Thu 27-Feb-14 23:30:40

I cheered and clapped after the phonecall between Peter & Will home alone . Though I confess I'm Team Peter because I want to do rude things to Chris Noth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now