This is Jinsey

(5 Posts)
getdownshep Wed 08-Jan-14 22:06:57

Second series of this very bizarre but funny series just started on Atlantic.
Stephen Fry in tonight's episodegrin

limitedperiodonly Thu 09-Jan-14 15:31:47

I don't get it at all. I've tried.

They've got such a fabulous line up of guest stars that I wonder whether they're holding their families hostage.

mashyup Thu 09-Jan-14 21:47:45

I love Jinsey and I'm so glad its back on.l just watched the first two episodes and it made me laugh out loud and my 2 ds been learning the words to the songs already, the best bits. I think the famous guest stars are coming on after seeing the first series and jumping on the bandwagon a bit.I just love it.

mashyup Thu 09-Jan-14 21:48:12

I love Jinsey and I'm so glad its back on.l just watched the first two episodes and it made me laugh out loud and my 2 ds been learning the words to the songs already, the best bits. I think the famous guest stars are coming on after seeing the first series and jumping on the bandwagon a bit.I just love it.

TyrannosaurusBex Fri 10-Jan-14 20:33:13

I live on the island that Chris and Justin (the writer/performers) come from and have been howling at the local references, dunno how much would go over my head if I didn't live on the rock, though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now