Dancing on Ice.........

(667 Posts)
LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:05:29

Who else is going to watch? There was a nice little gang of us last year!
Very sad it is the last series. Will be watching to see if Todd Carty has improved (though don't hold out much hope........ wink)

Count me in, Lottie - I am just breathing a sigh of relief that I realised in time that it starts tonight!

Rummikub Sun 05-Jan-14 18:12:00

Oo is it tonight? What time?

SweetPeaPods Sun 05-Jan-14 18:12:20

I'm in, but rubbish at keeping up with these threads at same time as watching!

WhoNickedMyName Sun 05-Jan-14 18:12:29

6.15.... 3 minutes grin

Rummikub Sun 05-Jan-14 18:13:31

Oh no! Watching end of grease!

kylesmybaby Sun 05-Jan-14 18:13:32

Can't wait ... They are all pretty good. I read two go home tonight. All that practising since October to go home on the first night. I remember it happened to Pamela anderson a couple of years ago.

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:15:52

Who has been your favourite skater? I loved Suzanne. I think her Bolero was the best ever. I thought Ray Quinn was very smug!!!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:17:01

Oh and I didn't think Beth deserved to win the last series!!!

hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Sun 05-Jan-14 18:17:20

Me me me, I'm in! Though I've got it set to record and watch in a couple of hours or so as we have loads to do this evening and I want to watch it undisturbed!!
Little disappointed to see Todd Carty in there (sorry, no offence) but he's not a serious contender, people will vote him in (maybe) for the comedy factor but judges find it hard to criticise people like that in a positive way when they're clearly there as a joke. And I just found him quite boring to watch when he was in it originally.
Pamela Anderson was voted off first last year wasn't she? Bet ITV didn't bank on that!

WhoNickedMyName Sun 05-Jan-14 18:17:58

I tend to be more impressed by the men. It seems pretty easy for the professionals to throw the female celebs around and lift them, the male celebs have a harder job.

Lottie!!!!!!!!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:19:16

Where is Todd Carty then? hmm

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:20:08

Waves at Sparkling!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:22:29

Aha Pantomime!!!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:23:37

Wow!! Ashley's eye makeup is very scary!!!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:26:36

I used to like Hayley but have read things about her which have made me change my mind! here hmm

You must be in heaven Lottie Take me Out is back and DOI. smile

Blimey Lottie I didn't know any of that about Hayley. shock

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:32:46

Very happy! Though my Paddy crush has abated !!

Has it been replaced Lottie?

When's it on? Now?!

LottieJenkins Sun 05-Jan-14 18:35:55

Let me have a think! wink

Yes Buffy, Hurry!

Oh no! Has jorgie been on yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now