Raised by Wolves

(9 Posts)

Did anyone watch this on Channel 4 last night?

Watched it this morning, my daughter auditioned for it back in Feb! We didn't think she would get it, they wanted a red haired girl for the one character and a local accent which she hasn't got but it was a good experience for her!

It was quite odd seeing the scenes we had practised.

Nancy66 Tue 24-Dec-13 11:42:18

I did watch it and mostly enjoyed it. Found some of the dialogue a little contrived and not believable but, on the whole, thought it was good.

A friend at work put a link on fb for it which reminded me of the show. She said the accent wasn't right, we aren't from the area, only lived here for 9 years.

I found the dark haired girl's accent was less believable. My daughter enjoyed it, I wasn't as keen

iWantChampagneOnColaBudget Tue 24-Dec-13 14:37:25

i watched the last 20 mins (not sure how long it ws), and enjoyed it, it was a bit ott in the characters personalites

Its0kToBeMe Tue 24-Dec-13 14:54:24

I did laugh more that I'd planned to. Hasn't Caitlin Moran wrote it based on her childhood?
l loved the scene when there in the car.

Lighthousekeeping Tue 24-Dec-13 22:59:49

I'm watching it now. It's alright. Of course the Guardian can't praise it enough. I'm not convinced really.

Davros Sun 29-Dec-13 22:25:47

Just tufted watching and have given up fir now. My dad was from Wolverhampton although i haven't been there for years

whitefonia Thu 02-Jan-14 21:36:14

I'm just watching now. Characters do seem a little OTT. But it's nice to have a modern drama based on home education. Though I'm guessing they're not structured home educators!

whitefonia Thu 02-Jan-14 21:36:48

I hadn't known Caitlin Moran was home educated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now