SCD 2013 #6.5: The Final!!

(716 Posts)
ScatterGotStuckUpTheChimney Sat 21-Dec-13 18:51:53

So we stay all on one page for the iPad people smile

Old thread

ppeatfruit Thu 26-Dec-13 10:43:46

Who won? thanks for monk Janeeyre (did you start a thread about the your namesake ?? )BTW. our ds and GD are expected today so I can't read it yet. DH and i were having latish Xmas dinner so didn't see it all. (First time on our own EVER !).

ppeatfruit Thu 26-Dec-13 10:44:28

Apologies for the typos folks !

Fiderer Thu 26-Dec-13 11:17:29

Thingy Hound or Hound Thingy - he danced with Flavia. I missed it as we had to eat Christmas Dinner <tut> fwink

Fiderer Thu 26-Dec-13 11:19:43

Here

Cross that I only saw the start, the rest of Christmas TV was rotten.

CordeliaTheChristmasRose Thu 26-Dec-13 11:43:33

ppeat - you're welcome: previous series of SCD are covered by the blog and are worth a read if you want a laugh.

Someone else started the Jane Eyre thread about the film version that was on the other night, though I did chip in with a post when posters started discussing their favourite Mr Rochester!

JaneEyreTheRedNosedReindeer Thu 26-Dec-13 11:46:56

Oops! Forgot to change back from my Baby Names name!
fconfused

ScatterGotStuckUpTheChimney Sun 29-Dec-13 15:50:43

Have you seen Flavia got married? Look what a gorgeous dress smile

JaneEyreTheRedNosedReindeer Sun 29-Dec-13 15:55:28

That's lovely news - they look so happy! Her dress is beautiful.

OodKingWenceslas Sun 29-Dec-13 15:58:57

It is.imagine the pressure on the dance floor at that wedding though!

JaneEyreTheRedNosedReindeer Sun 29-Dec-13 16:06:24

grin

ppeatfruit Sun 29-Dec-13 19:53:53

Thanks thanks Fiderer and Cordelia fgrin. Yes OodKing you'd be dressed in your best dance shoes and brush up yer waltz at their wedding!

JaneEyresHeir Tue 31-Dec-13 21:00:31

Have just spotted that Abbey and Ben are to be on Alan Carr's New Year Specstacular - about to start on Channel 4!

EvilRingahBitch Wed 01-Jan-14 20:47:41

We were lamenting the lack of good quality clips from early seasons a while ago.

This thread from Digital Spy has a bunch of links to shiny new videos.

In particular this is a good quality clip of Zoe's Samba, prefaced by a summary of her Strictly Journey.

AndiMac Thu 02-Jan-14 00:06:13

Thanks for that link, I'll enjoy looking at those!

JaneEyresHeir Sat 04-Jan-14 17:12:10

Thanks for the clip of Zoe and Ian EvilRingahB - I really enjoyed it, especially as I wasn't a Strictly viewer when she was on!

I'm missing the chat on here - Saturday nights just aren't the same sad

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Wed 08-Jan-14 10:49:23

Oh those are good. I'd forgotten how different Erin used to look!

The one I really miss, it used to be on Youtube but I can't find it any more, is Mark and Karen's VW. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous, and they did a big spin at the end (a bit like Susanna in her showdance, but with Karen's toe on the floor).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now