Dont know if anybody watches Once Upon A Time

(16 Posts)
BiscuitsAreMyDownfall Tue 17-Dec-13 14:18:09

But Channel 5 have dropped it. I was one of my favourites too. I always like the unpopular shows.

Hoping someone else will pick it up.

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Wed 18-Dec-13 22:33:56

I liked it too. blush

SapphireMoon Thu 19-Dec-13 07:19:54

Oh no!!

BiscuitsAreMyDownfall Thu 19-Dec-13 09:51:25

Now I dont download programs illegally like lots of other people do, but what am I supposed to? Hopefully another channel will pick it up.

HoHolepew Thu 19-Dec-13 20:45:18

Oh god my DD will be gutted fsad

getdownshep Fri 20-Dec-13 15:26:28

Oh no, me and dds love this,they are still filming it though aren't they?
Snow and Charming are having a baby in real lifesmile

CloserLook Fri 20-Dec-13 15:31:15

Oh no. Is it the 3rd series they've dropped?

Dfg15 Fri 20-Dec-13 15:42:34

oh no, I love this programme. So many that I like get cancelled! Not fair!

BiscuitsAreMyDownfall Fri 20-Dec-13 15:57:31

Yes its still being filmed and shown in America, its just that channel 5 have dropped it.

Did not know that they were having a real life Emma.

Same for me too Dfg15 All the programmes I like are dropped and yet those I have no care for run on and on and on.

Nooo! sad Maybe one of the Sky channels will pick it up. <hopeful>

SilveryMoon Tue 24-Dec-13 19:41:13

Oh no! This always happens to me, all the shows I love get cancelled or not shown anymore.
Alcatraz
Touch
Now this :-(

HoHolepew Tue 24-Dec-13 20:25:31

Sky can't pick it up, we've just got rid if it for BT!
As predicted DD was Not Happy

MyLeftElbow Tue 24-Dec-13 20:30:02

No way! shock There's a wonderland spin off and everything. I was so looking forward to it!

dillite Tue 24-Dec-13 21:13:14

Wonderland spin-off is only for one season anyway, but it is good (except for Emma Rigby's giant overinflated lips-she looks like she has a swolled anus on her face. They seem to have deflated a bit in the last few episodes, so hopefully will have returned to normal by the end).

INeedSomeHelp Tue 24-Dec-13 21:18:44

Oh no I opened this thread thinking you were going to announce the date of the new series. I loved it and thought it was so clever. Was really looking forward to the Wonderland spin off too.
Hoping to move house soon and was already planning to get rid of BT Vision and get Sky instead. Will definitely do it if they pick this up.

Cocolepew Fri 10-Jan-14 22:27:26

We are able to get RTE after doing a scam, they showed it a few weeks before 5 so hopefully it will be on it.
We're in northern ireland ,I don't know if that makes a difference, it was through our BT box. I know that we got it on sky as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now