I miss Kath and Kim so much!

(31 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Sun 08-Dec-13 20:28:00

Just watching Michael Buble and it reminded me of them. I don't actually know anyone else that watched it! What happened to them?

Fluffytent Sun 08-Dec-13 21:44:12

fsad

Will there be a series 5 does anyone know?

Longdistance Sun 08-Dec-13 22:59:25
RiffyWammal Mon 09-Dec-13 16:25:16

You lot are my sisters from another mister! grin

I love Kath and Kim, Flight of the Conchords (saw them live - were ace), Summer Heights High, We Can Be Heroes, Angry Boys - all brilliant.

Will wait eagerly for any suggestions of similar stuff I haven't seen yet! Here's my contribution - Shirley Ghostman and My New Best Friend. I'm sure some more will come to mind...

ygritte Mon 09-Dec-13 21:39:52

I have only recently started saying to my DC "look at moy"and they are just NOT getting it! They are under 5 though....I do it for my own amusement.

iliketea Mon 09-Dec-13 21:47:43

Oh how I love kath and kim, i went to the shopping centre in melbourne where they film when we were there (like a tourist attraction) and we still have "cardonay" in this house. My box set is definitely due a rerun.
And dd doesn't get "look at moy dd, look at moy" - she just asks me why i'm talking funny grin

PeanutPatty Tue 10-Dec-13 00:08:14

Kath and Kel kissing was horrible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now