I'm a Celebrity 3 - almost at the coronation

(419 Posts)
FushandChups Thu 05-Dec-13 21:14:33

We're almost into the final furlong and if it's going to be a double eviction tonight so let's brace ourselves for at least one surprise/shocker!

(p.s. I want Amy out tonight smile

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 08:53:57

the wrap party used to be a bog hooha in a night club do you think Itv are skint a party round the pool no ant and dec no producers meh

hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Thu 12-Dec-13 09:30:11

I think so mrsjay what a disappointment. I was looking forward to seeing Dec my embarrassing crush everyone enjoying themselves with drinks and music. This looked like the most awkward party in the history of teenage gatherings confused

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 09:30:52

BIG* not bog blush

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 09:32:14

I am not even blush about my Dec crush grin was david at the party i didnt see him just becky getting all offended

BlueSkySunnyDay Thu 12-Dec-13 13:02:46

Mrs Jay - I very nearly said that about Amy's Dad myself, he definately made me feel a bit hmm He appeared to justify her behaviour so its not difficult to see how she grew up with no moral compass - spoilt daughter/indulgent father.

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 12-Dec-13 15:07:21

Just watched it.

Amy's dad is clearly the reason she is coming across as terribly as she is. She has clearly been spoiled and indulged to the point that she thinks the world revolves around her.

Was hoping to see more of Steve and David. It seemed all about Amy and Joey again - ITV trying to make them into celebrities.

LetZygonsbeZygons Thu 12-Dec-13 17:14:58

Rebeccas boyf looks about 12 years old and gay!
agree about AMys dad.
shes a spoilt madam and just WONT admit she as wrong that's whats peeing everyone off.

okay its just a game, a programme but she really did spoil it for everyone else.

and Joeys in a big hurt IMO.

hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Thu 12-Dec-13 20:02:50

Oh was that definitely her boyfriend then? I thought it said he was her cousin, but I was a bit surprised when I saw him sitting with his hand in her lap!

MonkeysInTheFog Thu 12-Dec-13 20:10:54

I thought Amy's dad was deeply weird!

Scary stare (poss bad eye job?)

Smile didn't reach eyes. He was smiling at Annabel while clearly longing to kill her.

Wouldn't see that his daughter did anything wrong.

She's a spoiled brat and he's just odd.

Bakingnovice Thu 12-Dec-13 20:12:49

Oh shut up Rebecca. Honestly just stfu about the concealer. The leaving show was embarrassing for all. Any is an idiot but the rest come off worse. It's over. No one cares anymore about the fucking contraband. Rebecca is beyond immature if she thinks sharing concealer will ruin her reputation as an Olympian. She's ruined her reputation as an Olympian all by herself. It was embarrassing to watch. Good for joey for trying to end it and well done David and kian for staying away.

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 20:13:48

oh I am glad it isn't just me that thinks that about Amys creepy dad she is the sterotypical daddys princess <shudder> oh and yes harry Rebeccas boyfriend look 12

alemci Thu 12-Dec-13 20:25:15

yes the way he started crying. man up.

I think they used the contraband as a stick to beat Amy with. also she didn't jump to the bullies tune.

would have liked more of Steve and David.

hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Thu 12-Dec-13 20:26:23

Did Amys dad have a sort of mullet/Neil Buchanan hairdo/look about him? He is so familiar!

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 20:29:15

yes he did look like somebody will i google him .

ToffeeOwnsTheSausage Thu 12-Dec-13 20:31:46

hmm he can hardly help looking young.

mrsjay Thu 12-Dec-13 20:32:34

he is head of UK voice services of some company WTAF is that but he isnt famous

LadyVJJ Thu 12-Dec-13 20:38:02

Agree about Becky's boyfriend - wasn't sure the 1D advent calendar was for her after all.
SO over the contraband Zzzzzzz

Chipstick10 Thu 12-Dec-13 20:44:30

Rebecca's bf !!! How old is he? And gay surely!

Lighthousekeeping Thu 12-Dec-13 23:20:59

God Joey and Amy are at the comedy awards as a couple. Do they think we are thick?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now