Holby..dear me does anyone apart from me still watch it?? (spoiler re latest episode)

(200 Posts)
BananaNotPeelingWell Thu 21-Nov-13 19:38:43

I only do watch because dh is still hanging on in there with it. I've def watched it for too long though. I mean really! Chrissie must have seduced the entire hospital three times over by now. She never seems to be more than three feet away from at least two current conquests. What is it with Chrissie and men falling at her feet?confused And then there's the roof!! Is there a queue to jump off the roof? Most hosiptals or commercial buildings, it would be very difficult to get to the roof. Not on Holby. And people leaving. Off they go in a taxi or a bus. Loads and loads of them. No-one works out their notice. No-one seems even slightly perturbed about the implications financially of just literally walking out of a perfectly good job to go 'travelling'. I think they must really be going to the roof because they suddenly realise how crap it all is. Gah the whole thing is so ridiculous. And everyone collapses in the corridor or the toilets. Please bring back Connie. I liked Connie. I liked Hansson before he went all weird and started keeping a bird in his desk. It's just terrible nowadays. Jac's the only one I like and they've set her up with an unbelievable storyline. No way would she and that nurse chap have got together.

streakybacon Tue 24-Jun-14 10:10:35

They have a home there for psychologically damaged medical professionals wink.

Didn't Malik go to Sweden too? I'm sure he went somewhere Scandinavian but don't really care enough to look it up

I'm impressed that they don't even need to apply for jobs, they just go grin.

Love Holby. It's so bad it's fab.

ohdearitshappeningtome Mon 23-Jun-14 23:25:53

Why has jac gone to Sweden ?

jaynebxl Mon 12-May-14 21:55:34

I don't know, ohdear, but I desperately hope so. And more than friends.

ohdearitshappeningtome Mon 12-May-14 19:58:52

Do we still think jac and Johnny will be friends again?

LostInWales Tue 29-Apr-14 22:08:02

I don't watch such rubbish but if I did DS2 would have been sitting amazed tonight at his mothers ability to predict exactly what was going to happen minute to minute grin What is going on with that new nurse who was sort of HR in a green uniform and is now in blue and I believe has the most wooden acting style I have ever seen in my life?

ohdearitshappeningtome Tue 29-Apr-14 22:03:32

And zosie shouldn't have treated that man if she bonked him!!

No morals or patient confidentiality

Fakebook Tue 29-Apr-14 21:22:28

I watched this today after God knows how many years. I've never seen doctors huddle in corners or desks whispering about their personal lives. It just doesn't happen! What a load of shit! And they have a serial killer working in the ward!

Oody Tue 29-Apr-14 21:22:07

Yes though I was hoping a Harry actually had some boundaries

ohdearitshappeningtome Tue 29-Apr-14 21:04:05

So it's not obvious zosie will snog her uncle....

Nor is it obvious Amy will sleep with Harry and get up stuffed and have baby!

TerrariaMum Fri 25-Apr-14 16:13:18

New anaesthetist was also Lance in Dr Who.

I thought the Mum was a ghost blush I was half watching it but the squabbling and one-upmanship gets on my nerves
And just what the programme needs, another arrogant pillock (the new anaethetist , used to be in Eastenders, I think he was Denises ex? ), after Mallick and The Scottish Doctor.

Jacs mum used to be in Footballers Wives did she not? Nurse Dunkley?

Oody Thu 24-Apr-14 08:40:04

I wasn't watching then. Not seen mother before.

Elliptic5 Wed 23-Apr-14 08:33:23

Was it her mother Jac gave a kidney to?

And please resolve this storyline, I just want to see them together, all this animosity is miserable sad. And then we can move on to someone else - this has taken priority for far too long and it's giving me sleepless nights, god knows why .

Oody Tue 22-Apr-14 23:24:07

Where did the mother come from?

jaynebxl Tue 22-Apr-14 23:03:31

Nor me :-( and what are they doing bringing her mother into it?

ohdearitshappeningtome Tue 22-Apr-14 21:06:23

Not liking the bitterness between j and j !

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Oody Sun 13-Apr-14 21:55:06

But no chance of J&J now sad

fatcheeks1 Sat 05-Apr-14 11:13:20

I'm team Jac too, I love her character and so want her and Jonny to be together.Couldn't stand Bonnie, she irritated the hell out of me, far too pretty and funny LOL:>).I guessed too that that was going to happen, very unimaginative and never heard of a silent lorry before!

OohOod Thu 03-Apr-14 10:13:05

Yup, I'm staying here!

Ecclefechan Wed 02-Apr-14 22:36:06

It's Team Jac over here grin

OohOod Wed 02-Apr-14 20:25:13

The other thread in chat seemed to like her!

Ecclefechan Wed 02-Apr-14 20:18:14

It's a mark of how irritating Bonnie was that, when I guessed what was going to happen (when Jonny asked for a fiver), I was willing her to step into the road.

RIP Bonnie - you won't be missed!

OohOod Wed 02-Apr-14 19:35:13

They are the same hospital! Think they've just remembered though.

Just caught up. Was still holding out for a Jonny/Jac and then guessed she'd get run over.

Didn't likeBonnie.

Is Fletchtaking Johnny's place

Ohhh blush I don't watch Casualty ( I had no idea that Smithy / Bill was in it)

Is Connie Beauchamp coming back to Holby (I saw a link that she's going to be in Casualty)
Is there a Casualty/ Holby crossover going on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now