Matthew wright

Both have signed contracts

Rumours are

Joey Essex
Stella English
Paul gasgoine

Have you heard about anyone else?

GimmeDaBoobehz Thu 14-Nov-13 19:04:45

Now if we had a bunch of Aquarian's it would all be boring but very educational.

Nothing that ITV would find interesting in the slightest.

mrsjay Thu 14-Nov-13 15:02:12

tbh i am sure it will be fine as it always is and Ant and Dec always make it funny

ZombieMonkeyButler Thu 14-Nov-13 10:43:32

Oh. How disappointing sad.

I suppose there will also be the two "late entries" that always come in after a few days (as did Pat Sharp & Sinitta one year).

There are a lot of Leo's in there though, could be fiery [clutching at straws emoticon].

mrsjay Thu 14-Nov-13 10:33:11

I am just despairing at Joey Essex ( is that his real name ) he is just so DIM annoying

sparklysilversequins Wed 13-Nov-13 21:21:34

No hot men sad.

Raddy Wed 13-Nov-13 20:17:51

I have never heard of any of the women apart from the swimmer.

The men look slightly more interesting.

mrsjay Wed 13-Nov-13 17:11:19

not really feeling it lighthouse but will watch anyway I think mathew wright with be a bit of a screamer which will amuse me

Lighthousekeeping Wed 13-Nov-13 17:08:27

It's not very inspiring is it?

Sieveoooplay Wed 13-Nov-13 16:57:48

She won Katie Price's glamour model search, then they fell out so she went and won Miss Great Britain

<dies of shame over crap celeb knowledge!>

DownstairsMixUp Wed 13-Nov-13 16:26:15

Who is that amy girl?

mrsjay Wed 13-Nov-13 16:24:24

just looked at the line up No vincent <humph>

mrsjay Wed 13-Nov-13 16:23:13

Not a good idea for Gazza to go in either but they have had fragile personalities in it before.

well brian connoly didnt last long he just wasn't well enough

Sieveoooplay Wed 13-Nov-13 16:08:15
NicknameIncomplete Wed 13-Nov-13 13:43:06

Why dont they just announce who is going in rather than guessing because most people pretty much know anyway before the launch show.

All week the wright stuff stand in presenters have tried to keep it quiet but Andy parsons said outright that matthew was in the jungle.

I do hope that karl pilkington will be on it , could listen to him ranting all daygrin
love joey essex and I think if he is in it that he will win.

kerstina Tue 12-Nov-13 18:09:40

Hope Steve Davis isn't in it he is nice enough but dull . Hope there are some intelligent people in there or Mathew wright will be bored .he had no patience for the one of X factor who got struck off show for drugs .i don't think Mathew will tolerate any fools I know he was very irritated by Helen flannighan last year .

Badgerwife Tue 12-Nov-13 15:24:01

I have never watched the show. But I am very tempted now; I cannot fathom what made Matthew Wright decide to do it and I am just a little curious to see what he's really like

jellyboatsandpirates Tue 12-Nov-13 13:27:07

Ant and Dec make it for me.

I'm a Celeb without and Ant and Dec would be like fish without chips. Bread without butter. sad grin
They crack me up when they're taking the piss out of the Jungle Celebs!

GimmeDaBoobehz Mon 11-Nov-13 21:39:24

Ant and Dec make it for me.

I hope CP isn't going in, because I can't stand the fecker.

Not a good idea for Gazza to go in either but they have had fragile personalities in it before.

Surprised as there is normally a politician in, but haven't heard any rumours about any this year?

Ellenora5 Mon 11-Nov-13 21:34:07

Oh I can't wait till Sunday, love I'm a celeb, Ant and Dec are brilliant grin

timidviper Mon 11-Nov-13 21:29:04

There have been rumours locally that Charlotte Dawson (Les Dawson's daughter) may have been asked. Not sure if it is true though because I don't know what she does. Oh I've just checked Facebook, apparently she is a model.

sparklysilversequins Mon 11-Nov-13 21:14:55

Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shore.

mrsjay Mon 11-Nov-13 21:08:37

oh xpost on carlton i thought i was the first too put that,

mrsjay Mon 11-Nov-13 21:06:36

gazza wont go he isnt well enough and i am sure he is on bail , carlton who used to be in fresh prince is supposed to be the American going in .

jellyboatsandpirates Mon 11-Nov-13 20:11:18

Wasn't Carleton in a reality show recently?

I'm not sure, don't think so. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now