Jake Tweenie

(10 Posts)
KainesMom Wed 23-Oct-13 08:52:08

Now, is it me or am I the only person in the world that never knew Jake Tweenie was voiced by Mr Tumble aka Justin aka Grandad.... confused

I'm quite upset about this. Jake was my fav and all I can hear now is Mr Tumble (who I dislike slightly) angry

MrPricklepants Wed 23-Oct-13 08:53:49

In afraid I think you're the only person not to know. Did you also know he's Timmy from Timmy Time or have I just blown your mind?

CecyHall Wed 23-Oct-13 08:55:02

How on earth was Jake your favourite? Everyone knows Milo is best!

KainesMom Wed 23-Oct-13 08:59:14

What?!! This is all too much info!

It's all new to me. I have a 4 month old, first time mom too! Cebeebies wasn't on my daily watch list.

That bloke gets around a bit!

juneybean Wed 23-Oct-13 09:00:49

I didn't know but now you've said it seems so obvious! Argh!

fusspot66 Wed 23-Oct-13 09:01:13

I think Justin is Jake inside the suit. Not just the voice. He voices Doodles the dog too!

KainesMom Wed 23-Oct-13 09:03:26

Doodles?! What? Omg you're ruining my life.

His wage packet must be huge!

I'm glad I'm not the only one juneybean, how obvious is it now? Ha.

Fakebook Wed 23-Oct-13 11:25:10

He's also Shaun from Shaun the sheep, and Olly from Olly the Little White Van. Good old Justin!

tangledupinblue Fri 25-Oct-13 17:47:50

Good old Justin? Pah! Justin's House turned it all for me - just the sight of him winds me up...that said my 5 year old loves him!

BurlyShassey Fri 25-Oct-13 18:17:46

he also did a voice in that cartoon fire engine one, and there was another one too, can remember the names of the progs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now