Sharon Osborne on the X Factor last night

(12 Posts)
NotScared Sun 20-Oct-13 14:38:21

I turned off when they did that 6 chair thing. Utterly vile.

donnie Sun 20-Oct-13 14:36:37

Sharon is like some dreadful old drunken relative isn't she? I agree that she and Louis are an horrific duo.

peanutbuttersarnies Sun 20-Oct-13 13:36:36

And the poor guy singing must have felt embarrassed. Bet he wished he had just had some normal comments.

GoofyIsACow Sun 20-Oct-13 13:36:11

Yes! Screwbo was awful, she looked gutted!

Then he kept calling her it. I am so glad I switched off, i won't switch on tonight, i feel liberated! grin

mum23girlys Sun 20-Oct-13 13:32:59

I had to rewind as I was sure I'd misheard. Usually my dds are watching with us and would have asked what that meant. Bet there were lots of complaints. Awful woman

RalphGnu Sun 20-Oct-13 13:31:59

She called her a 'paediaphile' IIRC and Nicole was talking about a young lad's balls. Utterly bizarre.

peanutbuttersarnies Sun 20-Oct-13 13:31:44

Agree louis is coming out with odd things too. Callibg that poor lady screwbo! How to dent her confidence.

GoofyIsACow Sun 20-Oct-13 13:29:09

Is was utterly painful, DH and I were speechless, we actually switched it off, we are normally massive x factor fans.
I love GB and NS but sharin and louis are horrific, it is like watching an elderly relative who has got to that 'i dont care what i say' stage...

Awful

peanutbuttersarnies Sun 20-Oct-13 13:27:06

I was shocked too. If it had been a young girl singing and an older male dancer i think she wouldnt have said it. It was very odd.

donnie Sun 20-Oct-13 13:23:28

Maybe I'm a curmudgeon bit IMO that is outrageous shock and completely inappropriate!

FerrisBueller1972 Sun 20-Oct-13 13:19:06

Not you didn't imagine it but she extended the word into something I think she thought was a word. Iykwim

Have to say my jaw dropped when she said it and kept saying it!

Cougar would have been far more appropriate really wink

donnie Sun 20-Oct-13 13:17:32

Did I completely mishear or did she actually call one of the dancers 'a paedophile' ?

Am I off the richter scale here, or is that not completely outrageous?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now