Meet the Russians. My new guilty pleasure!!

(10 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Wed 16-Oct-13 22:01:54

grin it's fabulous darling. They could buy those real housewives a thousand times over. It's so tacky! It's on Fox. It's on now!

ZebraZeebra Wed 16-Oct-13 22:20:16

Oh not fair, I don't have Fox! I bet I can find it though grin

ZebraZeebra Wed 16-Oct-13 22:21:51

I often wonder how rich is really rich? Because you watch all these Housewives ladies, and they bitch about each other saying - oh she only RENTS her mansion, or her husband only rents out those cars. And I kinda think - by the time they've spent money renting that stuff...they could have bought it, if it means that much?

Lighthousekeeping Wed 16-Oct-13 22:22:44

It's amazing. The women are like steel but, there's a sadness there. Their lifestyles are jaw dropping. You need to find it!

Yes mine too!! Just catching up. I think Nicole the fashion designer's daughter has a lot of unresolved issues. I find it hard to listen to her robotic Audrey Hepburn accent. I love Khaymala and Zahoor just been googling him and how he came from Pakistan as a student to the Ukraine and made all his money in the steel industry.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 20-Oct-13 21:41:07

Nicole was scary wasn't she? Poor child. How awful that the mother has kept the next two with her?

I really hope that couple manage to have a baby. Do you think he's older than her?

Yes I think his is quite a bit older i am not sure if his hair is real as well! He seems to just want to make her happy it is very sweet. You think they have everything but as he said money doesn't make you happy.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 20-Oct-13 22:13:11

I wonder if he has children from before?

Is the Russian Beckham still playing football here? Oh, her lips are shocking and she's so pretty.

Just googled kamaliya ( got it right this time) and she had twin girls in September

Lighthousekeeping Mon 21-Oct-13 14:13:00

Amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now