999 what's your emergency? Anyone watching?

(5 Posts)
Doinmummy Thu 10-Oct-13 23:38:59

Some of these kids lives are really sad. The young pregnant girl missing her Mum and the homeless lad. Where are the families ?

Dillydollydaydream Thu 10-Oct-13 23:41:49

I think that's a repeat of Mondays episode? That Tom who keeps ringing up saying he'd taken an overdose very sad sad
The young pregnant girl made me sad too.

Doinmummy Thu 10-Oct-13 23:44:20

Trust me to be behind ! I find it so sad that these youngsters seem to be all alone

Kormachameleon Thu 10-Oct-13 23:52:57

I thought it was really terrible to have shown that young girls story

At some point she is going to stop being an emotional angst ridden troubled teen and grow up

And her suicide attempt and abortion have been shown to everyone on TV. I really feel it was completely irresponsible of the programme makers

My heart went out to her - and I hope she doesn't regret being in the programme too, Korma. They are so young but they think they are so grown up - and I suppose they do have to make their own mistakes, but it is so hard not to worry about them.

On a lighter note, the first lad they showed - the stabbing in Southend - was only about 5 minutes walk from where I used to live, which was a bit nostalgic (for the area, not a stabbing).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now